Least fun character to play

Competitive Discussion
Least fun character to play for me is definitely Mercy. Her ult is complete garbage now. Her res ability is not viable. Her healing is okay but I feel its range is too short. Her damage is terrible, esp. having to switch weapons to do anything. After the nerf she's no fun to play which is sad because I played her alot.

Next for me is Doomfist. I just don't like the playstyle and he feels kinda squishy for someone who's main abilities are melee/short ranged attacks.
To be completely honest I enjoyed her valk with the double Rez. I hated mercy in her original form because I wasn’t good at hiding and people would yell at me. I used to single Rez when five man was all the rage. I had fun with her but in her current form she is not fun. Blizzard sucked the fun right out of it. I guess I’ll go back to zen or insta lock dps like every other plebe out there. Hey after two years of tanking and healing why not.
Well this seems like a rant thread but sure:

Rein. I just feel so passive like I’m doing nothing and then my shield breaks and everyone dies.

Rein. I just feel so passive like I’m doing nothing and then my shield breaks and everyone dies.

This comment made me smile :)
01/31/2018 01:49 AMPosted by Sieptium

When the shield breaks it's hammer time. You walk forward letting your team in, then you charge and start swinging. Just be sure to ask your healers to hold your beer.

I once triggered and started playing widow in comp and dropped to 1800SR then hammered my way back to mid gold.
Another time my healers were awesome and i literally swang the hammer for 1 minute at Anubis point B :) Ulted twice :O