Symmetra more op /than the worse Mercy ever

Competitive Discussion
Great Activision Blizzard and the gang managed to destroy Mercy and make her WORSE THAN 2016.

Look at the Maths

1. She can Res every 30sec
2. A very good player can fill the ULT within 1min average (sometimes 30sec sometimes 1.5min)
3. The games are 5min each

So basically she can res 3 or 4 times MAX per round meaning a good Symmetra's
2 teleporters per round are 12 "res's" Dare I say superior as they are not on the middle of the BATTLEGOUND so u insta die again.

On TOP they slow down MERCY IN VALK MODE so much that when she becomes VALKYRIE she becomes a flying Orisa onother underpowered hero on its ULT.
ORISAS DRUMM BEAM is also more time than Mercy's and dose not "weaken" at distance.....

And who on gold level and above would miss a shot on a MERCY DIVING inside the Mayhem at slow speed to do a RES in slow mo
you have too much knowledge about the game
This post is bad and should feel bad.
Let's do the math

Zen ULT: 6 seconds of heals
Lucio ULT: 6 seconds of health buff
Moira ULT: 8 seconds of heals & damage
Ana ULT: 8 seconds of Damage & Defense buff on teammate
Mercy ULT: 20 seconds of Heals & damage & bring 2 people back to life while flying

"balanced" - Mercy Mains & people who die a lot

Lol I rest my case
The gold/plat mercy mains are soo damn salty. Its the Mcree right click nerf all over again.
01/31/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Jbird
Let's do the math

Zen ULT: 6 seconds of heals
Lucio ULT: 6 seconds of health buff
Moira ULT: 8 seconds of heals & damage
Ana ULT: 8 seconds of Damage & Defense buff on teammate
Mercy ULT: 20 seconds of Heals & damage & bring 2 people back to life while flying

"balanced" - Mercy Mains & people who die a lot

Lol I rest my case

lol you havent played since the patch eh?
01/31/2018 10:28 AMPosted by carterjnf
The gold/plat mercy mains are soo damn salty. Its the Mcree right click nerf all over again.

Happened with Genji and D.Va too. OP hero gets nerfed, biased mains of that hero get mad.

Playing an OP hero feels good. Once you get used to it, playing a balance hero feels crappy. On a balanced hero you have counters and situations you can't win in. OP heroes always give you the power to take control and win if you are good enough.
ITT : Gold Mercy scared to fall into Bronze post-nerf
They didn’t slow her down in Valk. They slowed down her GA during Valk.

Sym pickrate in OWL is 0%.

I bet Mercy will still be used when there is a Pharah.