I met a One-trick Symmetra...

General Discussion
And we won, we rolled them on attack, and we held them on defense.

And both times I solo healed as Zenyatta!

It was amazing, my teammates were more coordinated with a weird team comp, than an actual team comp.

Shield Generator was a big help! Their Genji and tracer, could not even touch me.
Their Winston switched after I kept killing him.

It was amazing! I LOVE SYMMETRA ONE TRICKS!
4 Dps + Zen + Sym can work surprisingly well on KotH.
To be honest, if enemy team isn't prepared to deal with Symm, she is devastating.

Problems start when Tracer starts deliberately hunting her ultimate placements, and rest of the team recognizes her threat and wipes the floor with her before she gets to charge her beam.
Fun starts when Tracer starts deliberately hunting her ultimate placements, and rest of the team recognizes her threat and wipes the floor with her before she gets to charge her beam.

Ftfy
How did Zen solo heal work? You dont have anything to keep your team healthy except when transcendence is up.
01/31/2018 07:05 AMPosted by JangBahadur
Fun starts when Tracer starts deliberately hunting her ultimate placements, and rest of the team recognizes her threat and wipes the floor with her before she gets to charge her beam.

Ftfy

Losing is fun! :D
How did you manage to consistently kill a Winston as Zenyatta though?
01/31/2018 07:05 AMPosted by JangBahadur
Ftfy

Losing is fun! :D

No, silly, Counter-Counter-Play is fun! XD
01/31/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Youko

If you have insane aim with Zen, fully charged right clicks hitting headshots on a discorded target can hurt.
01/31/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Deykar
How did Zen solo heal work? You dont have anything to keep your team healthy except when transcendence is up.

I assume they ran a solider or sombra or something to act as second heals.
Winston is all you need to destroy her and her value
01/31/2018 07:02 AMPosted by JangBahadur
4 Dps + Zen + Sym can work surprisingly well on KotH.
Wouldn't Lucio make more sense?
Faster regrouping on the point and allowing Sym to catch up with her targets?
Between you and me, as a Reaper main, I love Sym players (especially good ones). The amount of pressure the take off of me in a fight is glorious. For some reason, enemies like to focus her microwave them instead of me blasting them with shotguns. And her sentries and shield generator make my life even easier. Thanks Sym mains, you are under appropriated.

01/31/2018 07:22 AMPosted by DeadlyPants

Not if I'm playing Reaper
01/31/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Youko

Shield gen let me survive a lot longer.
And I could easily discord and shoot his fat head hitbox.
01/31/2018 07:20 AMPosted by LazyTitan

I assume they ran a solider or sombra or something to act as second heals.

We had a soldier, but our second dose was genji/mccree at one point.

Nope. He can’t do anything when you start d microwaveing the team and he jumps in. He is just good vs the Sentys
01/31/2018 07:25 AMPosted by AngelicDeath
Between you and me, as a Reaper main, I love Sym players (especially good ones). The amount of pressure the take off of me in a fight is glorious. For some reason, enemies like to focus her microwave them instead of me blasting them with shotguns. And her sentries and shield generator make my life even easier. Thanks Sym mains, you are under appropriated.

Not if I'm playing Reaper
i effing lovoe you monkey killing reaper mains.

That shows the quality of the match if it really happened.
Wow, you're different to Effect who got instantly tilted seeing a Sym OTP. Good job.