Ana still can't nano herself in deathmatch

General Discussion
Seriously this is a huge disadvantage, can we please get a self inflicting nanoboost atleast for deathmatch.
02/06/2018 10:35 AMPosted by BioticGod
Seriously this is a huge disadvantage, can we please get a self inflicting nanoboost atleast for deathmatch.

I don't understand why it's not in the game. .-. Everyone should be able to use their ult in deathmatch. Also Mercy should be able to fly to enemies in DM.
Just don't play Ana in death-match?
Why are you playing healers in a gamemode designed for getting kills?
02/06/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Cyberslam8

To train mechanical skills? I'll learning Zen and death match is great for practicing plays versus genjis tracers Pharahs etc.
Amen to this but tbh I would like for her to be able to nano herself in any mode by holding (triangle,Y,Q) I mean it’s frustrating when you can’t nano anyone because no one is around plus anything to help Ana will help her out since she’s not in the best spot rn
02/06/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Fate

I don't understand why it's not in the game. .-. Everyone should be able to use their ult in deathmatch. Also Mercy should be able to fly to enemies in DM.

but then doesn't that make practicing in DM less important since u can't ult yourself anywhere else?
I still like idea of a kill stealing Nan boost, one that only teansfers the targets kills obtained during nanos duration to you, and they don't know they are nanoed
Why she should she get an offensive ult when all the other healers bar mercy just get defensive ones?.

You play healer in ffa to play hard mode. She doesn't need it and frankly adjusting ult for ffa is way down the list of priorities and will probably never get done unless there's a change in management with the way these updates have been going
02/06/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Dogsdontlie
Why she should she get an offensive ult when all the other healers bar mercy just get defensive ones?.

You play healer in ffa to play hard mode. She doesn't need it and frankly adjusting ult for ffa is way down the list of priorities and will probably never get done unless there's a change in management with the way these updates have been going

Ana already has an offensive ultimate - she's just entirely dependent on a teammate for it to have any value.

Because it's fun? Also, the shame dps players feel getting killed by a healer is so, so satisfying.
02/06/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Lights

Because it's fun? Also, the shame dps players feel getting killed by a healer is so, so satisfying.

I love how upset all these gold support players get because they can't get out of gold playing something so easy.

practice most likely duh.
02/06/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Jfkpem
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I love how upset all these gold support players get because they can't get out of gold playing something so easy.

Lights is in diamond? Also DPS is most easiest heroes to play in FFA because it their mode. It more skilled to play support -- especially Ana in FFA and win. IT also helps your aim and mechanical skills. Genji and Tracer are so easy in FFA because they designed to be the most advantageous in getting kills and CQB. It so easy once you learn movement of Tracer to decimate teams due to her design and abilities.
Actually it would be quite interesting if Ana could use it on herself, even outside of deathmach.
02/06/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Lights

I didn't know it was easy to micromanage 11 other players with 5 of them being constantly whining. This is about having fun in Deathmatch not ranked, and these changes would be fine in general.

To train mechanical skills? I'll learning Zen and death match is great for practicing plays versus genjis tracers Pharahs etc.

I disagree with your grammar.

Lights is in diamond? Also DPS is most easiest heroes to play in FFA because it their mode. It more skilled to play support -- especially Ana in FFA and win. IT also helps your aim and mechanical skills. Genji and Tracer are so easy in FFA because they designed to be the most advantageous in getting kills and CQB. It so easy once you learn movement of Tracer to decimate teams due to her design and abilities.

Is that a gold bastion main telling me what is easy and what is not? If this character is so easy then why isn't everyone playing these characters if they're so easy. Please, tell me again why you think you're good kek
02/06/2018 11:09 AMPosted by GIR
02/06/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Fate

but then doesn't that make practicing in DM less important since u can't ult yourself anywhere else?

Who cares it's an arcade mode.
02/06/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Zwei

I didn't know it was easy to micromanage 11 other players with 5 of them being constantly whining. This is about having fun in Deathmatch not ranked, and these changes would be fine in general.

Are you blaming teammates? Oh shoot it's the typical mercy main. How's the nerf trash bag? Ana is amazing if you don't hold your controller with your feet btw