If only someone could have prevented Quad Tank

General Discussion
If only a hero existed that could massively extend the survivability of DPS players.

If only such a hero could undo their mistakes, allowing them to not be as crippled by one-hit-kills.

If only that hero could give them a chance to match the sustain of tanks, with the power of undoing death itself.

If. Only. The magnificent savior could allow them to dive into the enemy team without fear of death, so they could activate their ultimate upon revival.

But there's no way DPS players would massively campaign to destroy any viability of such a hero, would they?
Omg... DRAMATIC
I keep hearing about this quad tank meta, but I'm not seeing it in almost any games.
Quad tank isnt really a thing outside of 2cp, though.
You would stalk your ex partner telling them over and over they made a mistake leaving you, would you?

Move on, its over there are other fish in the sea.
If only DPS players played better and didn’t keep asking for healing to mask their lack of awareness to know when to disengage and not overextend to solo fight.
The real meta is 3 healers 1 tank, Two DPS
02/07/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Dreadnought
If only DPS players played better and didn’t keep asking for healing to mask their lack of awareness to know when to disengage and not overextend to solo fight.

We can only dream.
02/07/2018 10:07 AMPosted by CatCountry
If. Only. The magnificent savior could allow them to dive into the enemy team without fear of death, so they could activate their ultimate upon revival.

Yes, because rewarding bad positioning is totally healthy for the state of the game. But seriously, instant rez on a 30 second cooldown rewarded all kinds of idiotic behaviour that it didn't before.

02/07/2018 10:07 AMPosted by CatCountry
But there's no way DPS players would massively campaign to destroy any viability of such a hero, would they?

DPS players weren't the only people who wanted Mercy nerfed. Besides, in her current state, she's still a good pick without dominating the game.
I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen quad tank since Mercy's latest nerfs.

Also, it wasn't just DPS players complaining about Mercy so stop trying to use them as a scapegoat. Everyone but bad Mercy players knew she was too strong.
I'm sure the person who downvoted me doesn't realize that SK has won games with that meta
Or you could just, idk, slap all the tanks with an anti-nade and render their sustain 100% useless.

Even against reinhardt, you can just toss the nade onto the wall he stands next to and the splash with anti-heal him.
That's using your head Nere and playing ana to her full potential which as we're seeing from this thread is unlikely since DPS is the only class that matters
If quad tank was a thing I would love it.

Reaper might finally be used in a meta
If only we had a hero that could cripple ability dependant heroes like tanks or flankers.
Oh wait, we do, but Blizzard don't want her to be good.

Stop being a drama queen and using DPS players as a lazy scapegoat, we all knew Mercy was a problem and needed to be nerfed.
If only such a hero could undo their mistakes, allowing them to not be as crippled by one-hit-kills

You see, it’s funny because there is no consistent 1 shotting in quad tank. You might have Road, but even then that can be iffy.

Come to think of it, you don’t even have any form of damage boost that can even give the potential to doing bonus damage.
or you know, pick heroes which can output enough damage to melt the tanks?
If only someone would not make lame posts to waste space on the forums.
02/07/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Skrimiche

Also, it wasn't just DPS players complaining about Mercy so stop trying to use them as a scapegoat. Everyone but bad Mercy players knew she was too strong.

Nerfed? Maybe. There was an argument to made that she outshined other main healers.(mostly because... there weren't any. Ana and Lucio were nerfed to the ground, and Moira and Zen are off-healers.)

But nerfed to the ground of utter uselessness? (Which is what I'm actually talking about) Only DPS players who hated the idea of low-aim heroes undoing their "MLG teh headshawts" wanted it to be as excessive as it ultimately turned out. And the fact that it massively backfired to them gives me immense happiness.

Also the hilarity of the very same DPS players being incapable of outdoing really low damage of Moira, which is something you just need both your accuracy and IQ to reside in double digits for.