Update didn't Fix Forced Losses

Competitive Discussion
Title says it all. Curious as to whether this will ever be addressed. As much as I love getting steam rolled 10 games in a row, it's effin ridiculous.
imagine being this dumb
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759379305

Submit your entire record for scrutiny of fairness. So far, all data points to the game being fair.
02/08/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Ethereal
Title says it all. Curious as to whether this will ever be addressed. As much as I love getting steam rolled 10 games in a row, it's effin ridiculous.

10/31/2017 09:29 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
10/31/2017 09:25 AMPosted by Hun
Can you address "rigged MMR SYSTEM" please. Too many people crying over the system is out to get them.
It's not. Stop being so paranoid.

Addressed.
02/08/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Aloris
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759379305

Submit your entire record for scrutiny of fairness. So far, all data points to the game being fair.

Haha says who, the developers?! Of course they're going to say that lol. But its funny how broken heroes are that require continuous fixes...yet matchmaking works perfectly...rolls eyes
Wahooo...1-12-1 over the last day. I hope my losing streak continues in this pos system. Like more people have complained about this b.s. than anything else in the game. It's OBVIOUSLY an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forced Losses

wat
02/08/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Izzy
Forced Losses

wat

Unless your in plat and below solo queuing, you have no idea what it likes so stop talking.
win streaks and losses have been shown to occur more than if you grouped randomly with people at your same sr.

The problem is they are not grouping based on sr they are grouping based on mmr. You might have the same mmr as someone in bronze and you are gold. Or the other way around.

The system then tries to make sure your mmr matches the other teams mmr. If yours is very high. Your team mates are going to be very low to compensate on getting an average sr.

This force averaging makes for win loss streaks as your mmr tries to match you to your sr.
Dead meme OP, dead meme
"The game is rigged because I'm not playing well enough to win."

What?
02/08/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Ethereal
Wahooo...1-12-1 over the last day. I hope my losing streak continues in this pos system. Like more people have complained about this b.s. than anything else in the game. It's OBVIOUSLY an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Ethereal-11717?mode=competitive

Looks at the heroes you've recently played in comp.
Looks at the average stats you have on those heroes.

So you expecting to win while you handicap your team? What logic is this?
There is no such thing.

And yes I’ve had 12 losses on a row before. Sometimes these things happen. Some of it is tilt and some is bad luck.
Just out of curiosity, what is happening on the winning team's side when you experience a forced loss?

wat

Unless your in plat and below solo queuing, you have no idea what it likes so stop talking.

This account is plat, I experience no forced losses. You're out of your mind. Maybe, just maybe if you stop trying to convince yourself and others that this exists and look at your own errors and how you could improve, you'll climb.
Try a 22-loss streak, friend :D (was in a placement/comp 4-stack with friends). One of our guys uninstalled after that.
the biggest thing for me is the "forced"
no one is FORCING you to continue playing there is no such thing as a forced loss streak, if you are on a loss streak just stop playing take a break as a continued play session will only end up in further tilting, if you think you are going to lose when you go into a game you will lose.
02/09/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Livingston
Just out of curiosity, what is happening on the winning team's side when you experience a forced loss?

I would like to know this too. I’d also like someone to explain to me why Blizzard would want to force people to lose / not climb. I don’t get what could be in it for them.

wat

Take that childish attitude and stuff it mate. The system ain't rigged. Nor can you Force losses. There is no way to enchance or influence a human via code.

Get out of your ego. There always gonna be someone better than you. Don't blame everyone and everything else. You're hitting your skill ceiling. Period.

Anytime I get killed, I commend them. not because I'm good. But because I can spot skill. And if they did it effortlessly despite me trying to put up a fight. That deserves some praise. They're better than me hands down and I'm not gonna tell it any other way.