Moira Nerf?

General Discussion
I don’t understand how I can be playing as Pharah and get picked out of the sky by her when I’m at the highest point she has to be nerfed she’s ruining the game personally. Anyone else?!
She absolutely does not need to be nerfed lmao
No, she does not. Her orbs can reach where she can't, but you can still steer clear of them if you try :/
No
02/12/2018 06:40 PMPosted by BEASTLY
No, she does not. Her orbs can reach where she can't, but you can still steer clear of them if you try :/
I’m not talking about her orbs I’m talking about her LT
02/12/2018 06:41 PMPosted by LKIII

That's a heal.
I agree, her primary fire range should be decreased. People take that for advantage and use her as a dps hero. NERF!

Hey, reach is reach. The orb, coupled with her primary fire, can do a lot of damage. Still, just because she blew you out of the sky (or zapped? Sapped??) doesn't necessarily mean she needs a nerf :/
02/12/2018 06:44 PMPosted by BEASTLY
... I’m not talking about her orbs I’m talking about her LT

Hey, reach is reach. The orb, coupled with her primary fire, can do a lot of damage. Still, just because she blew you out of the sky (or zapped? Sapped??) doesn't necessarily mean she needs a nerf :/

What heroes can moira not counter, very few. Correct me if I'm wrong...
No she's fine, her range is fine, it's already been nerfed once. Let the succ queen live please.
02/12/2018 06:38 PMPosted by LKIII
Anyone else?!
No.
02/12/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Taako
No she's fine, her range is fine, it's already been nerfed once. Let the succ queen live please.

I understand, but man, she probably does more dps than all the dps heroes, genji included.(Not reaper :/
02/12/2018 06:47 PMPosted by MatarBeast
02/12/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Taako

I understand, but man, she probably does more dps than all the dps heroes, genji included.(Not reaper :/

She literally has the lowest dps. I'm sorry but if youre dying to moira youre doing something wrong.
Can't you just shoot her. Just move around and just rain rockets down on her. If you are just in the sky not moving then that's kind of your fault
02/12/2018 06:45 PMPosted by MatarBeast
<span class="truncated">...</span>

What heroes can moira not counter, very few. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Well, she definitely counters a certain green dragon of the north, that's for sure >_> (Sorry, I saw your profile and just had to XD)

She's not invincible y'know. And I've seen some Moira's try and go toe-to-toe against tanks themselves. Against D.Va, she can melt her out of mech and more. Against Rein, Zarya or Winston...well, I've seen alot of them bite off more than they can chew. But this is just from my experiences though.
I've played a good amount of Moira and I can tell you that's false. Moira can't hit you at your max range. Pharah can reliably stay out of Moira's range pretty well. At closer ranges Moira can take down a Pharah, but with her rocket jump and hover Pharah can get a clip off before she falls into Moira's range.

Personally I'm glad that there's another hero that can fight Pharah, it makes it so you don't have to be entirely reliant on your hitscan.