What Chinese Year were you born in?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
Year of the Snake
96, year of the rat
I was born in 2000. (Year of the Dragon)
Both me and my kid were born Years of the Dog.
02/07/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Luciella
Fire Tiger here too and I fit that stereotype to the last word, lol.

Haha, that's cool. Fire Tiger is pretty much like Reinhardt, IIRC?

For me, it's like all my zodiac / star sign stuff says I should be this charismatic adventurer who loves change. And I'm like "Um ... I just slept for 16 hours after having a panic attack because Taco Bell changed their menu again. Please don't make me go outside today."
02/07/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Crepsly
02/07/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Luciella
Fire Tiger here too and I fit that stereotype to the last word, lol.

Haha, that's cool. Fire Tiger is pretty much like Reinhardt, IIRC?

For me, it's like all my zodiac / star sign stuff says I should be this charismatic adventurer who loves change. And I'm like "Um ... I just slept for 16 hours after having a panic attack because Taco Bell changed their menu again. Please don't make me go outside today."

You could be the cat part of the fire tiger. Like sleeping for long periods of time and the nice bone fire in a camp. It's good, after all we are all kinds of different tigers.

Then again I'm the kind of person who loves martial arts, ecoturism and if there is a new flavor of chips I NEED TO TRY IT. hehehe.
02-02-01

Year of the snake.

Thats neato
Coincidentally, Year of the Dog!
I was born the year of the monkey lol
I was born in 1999, the year of the rabbit.
Winston was born in 2047, which is also the year of the rabbit.
Year of the monkey. K
Year of the Snake.
2001, Year of the Snake. I missed out on being a dragon by two days. If I was born two days prior, I'd be a dragon. :(

snake is still cool tho
Goat — 1991
2017, Year of the Rooster

year of the good ol' sheep
2000, Dragon. :)
Pretty neat, I think!
1993, year of the !@#$ (I legitimately thought that the word was that but apparently is rooster, well f*ck)
Rabbit
1998 so tiger