U guys won't be happy till all supports are trash

General Discussion
These nurf moria threads are freaking awful she's strong because she's currently the best healer. It wasn't always like that tho this was caused by the constant nurfing of the support classes so of course her pick rates will rise. You guys won't be happy till supports are so weak to run that people don't run them, and instead run sombra running around hacking health packs. Than she will be nurfed to lol.
Which is why I no longer play Support.

I got Sombra's gold gun today and plan on playing her exclusively from here on out
02/07/2018 05:07 PMPosted by LegendZach
It wasn't always like that tho this was caused by the constant nurfing of the support classes so of course her pick rates will rise.

I mean, to be fair, she got released while Mercy was undeniably OP. It's entirely possible that she needed a nerf all along, but even in her "stronger than normal" state, she was still overshadowed by Mercy so no one really took the time to bother with her.
That's not completely true. From what I hear they also want tracer, hanzo, junkrat and D.va to be trash too.
They came for Mercy. Now they're coming for Moira. They will never stop until all supports are trash.

Guess who "they" is.
Theres no room in this game for supports or pure defense. Only snipers, tanks, and speedy DPS.
It's funny how the "Nerf Moira" threads started coming out of the woodworks the moment Mercy was nerfed. I find it funny because it's so predictable and mundane, not because it's genuinely surprising.
02/07/2018 05:19 PMPosted by lolster292
They came for Mercy. Now they're coming for Moira. They will never stop until all supports are trash.

Guess who "they" is.

The support mains who like to play more than 1 hero?
The real concerning thing is I've seen a couple of Nerf Zen threads, and the UI update recently is his first change since before the Mercy rework.
02/07/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Bendubz11
The real concerning thing is I've seen a couple of Nerf Zen threads, and the UI update recently is his first change since before the Mercy rework.

The day they touch zen will be the day I quit all together
Well she's not on the current balance list at least
I think people forget that supports aren't supposed to be defenseless. Just because you have a hard time killing them doesn't mean they're OP. Maybe you're just bad.