Stop Removing 1v1's from Arcade

General Discussion
That's it. Just stop it. Add more Arcade slots.
Adding more slots would split the player base further, resulting in longer queue times.
02/09/2018 01:23 AMPosted by silverstorm
Adding more slots would split the player base further, resulting in longer queue times.

It's arcade, it's not gonna split it that much more. And even just one extra mode that constantly stayed 1v1 variants wouldn't split it much at all

TF2 e°V°en lets pla°Y°ers select specific maps, and the queue times aren't that long.
Adding more slots wouldn't split it much. I think 1v1 needs to be a permanent fixture in Arcade. Take out that garbage mayhem mode filled with 2000 health Winstons constantly ulting and stalling the games for twenty minutes.

Which most people are totally ok with. I'd rather them double the arcade modes and wait 3 minutes for a less popular mode I enjoy than wait 1 minute for a mode i loath. The more popular modes will have less of an increase, say to 1:30, due to the distribution of players.