Weekend competitive

Competitive Discussion
Avoid soloqing. Let the kids with little game sense have at it. Serious losing streak getting grouped with squeakers with CoD play style in a team based game.
If they're at your rating... they've got as much game sense as you.
02/10/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Butterland

I strongly disagree.
yeah its pretty bad tonight ppl playing ctf like its tdm an loosing horribly
02/10/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Siqsicsix

I strongly disagree.

We can agree to disagree then. But it's actually pretty childish to disregard players based on age. The prime age for video games is probably 14-22, not 30+.
I know it's a !@#$ %^-*er of a situation, but you gotta buck up and say !@#$ it and go for that %^-*ing win!!!
Well I am 13 and I agree with you... sort of. I don't have a problem WITH 8 year olds, I have a problem with the ones who won't switch and cost the game.
Im no expert but an 8 year old will approach the game different then a 15 year old.

Like i remember when i was like 8 i had a super bad temper and im sure if i then would have played OW i would have rage quit and throw games all the time.

I dont have kids myself, but if i did i would not let them play without supervision.
I'll be honest: I mute them. They crave attention so badly.

Funny how so many pass off every single person at a rank as the same person. Completely linear in every single way.
inb4 but muh gold damage