Hero 27

General Discussion
Jeff can we have a hint at hero 27?
Hope it's a giant sausage that pokes u and does 125 damage per poke. (pp)
We got 2 healers, one tank and 2 offense characters. It's probably a defense he.... just kidding, 2nd tank.
My money is on a second tank... the community would go nuts if it wasn't either a tank or healer.
02/11/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Saber
We got 2 healers, one tank and 2 offense characters. It's probably a defense he.... just kidding, 2nd tank.
Considering how the entire Defense category has been a disaster since launch and that 4/6 of them are undergoing extensive changes, maybe it's best that way. Whatever they had in mind for "defense" heroes simply hasn't worked so far.
Hopefully it is another tank

Then defense for hero 28 in the summer when the rest of the category has settled after buff/rework.

When the defense category is redone it'll be like playing new *awesome* heroes anyway with all the backstories we love.
No doubt it will be........ another support DPS (like Sombra). This one won't jump and punch things like DF. But she will be able to climb walls - like Genji and Hanzo - and will have the ability to launch a persistent scan of a smaller area than Hanzo's arrow (which will last as long as Widow's), with a cool down of 20 seconds.

Her ult will be the Ult we always needed but didn't know we needed until they show it to us....... it will be... wait for it........ Pharah's ult with Ana's sleeping darts. Put the whole enemy team to sleep for 5 seconds.

And her HP will be 200, unfortunately. So scatter arrow will easily kill her. So will Bastion's wall of bullets, and DF's charge, 0.010% of the time.
Plzzzzzz
02/11/2018 02:57 PMPosted by thaesino
Pharah's ult with Ana's sleeping darts. Put the whole enemy team to sleep for 5 seconds.

I think this is actually interesting

and if you wake one then they all get up.
I hope it’s a utility Support like Symm. I’m tired of all the ‘Symmetra is a defense hero’ threads. If there was another utility support, it would definitely change peoples minds.
02/11/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Toxicinator
02/11/2018 02:57 PMPosted by thaesino
Pharah's ult with Ana's sleeping darts. Put the whole enemy team to sleep for 5 seconds.

I think this is actually interesting

and if you wake one then they all get up.
We’re onto something here
Fire-based Defense or aggressive second-tank. Remember this post.
Based on these buff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJFNONDzkC4

I've got a feeling that they are trying to force the Quad-Tank back into Dive... and so based on this video from YourOverwatch on the theory of what the next hero could be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfKFVv3uxWg&t=1s

They say that hints of the next hero would be based on the hole the developers create that the next hero would fill... sort of like the Roadhog Nerf just before the Doomfist release. Roadhog would have owned Doomfist on release with his pre-nerf state.

So I'm confident that the next hero isn't good against quad-tank while good against dive comp.

Also the glitch with Mei:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNOtikKZqE
Suggests that they've been playing around with Mei.

... I might be drawing at straws but Flamethrower wielding tank... maybe
Defense oriented anti-dive hero.
I bet its Wency=Widow Genji and mercy made into a hero
02/11/2018 03:45 PMPosted by SteveyHooves
I bet its Wency=Widow Genji and mercy made into a hero
So what you're saying is they're giving Ana a double-jump :P
02/11/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Ixron
02/11/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Saber
Considering how the entire Defense category has been a disaster since launch and that 4/6 of them are undergoing extensive changes, maybe it's best that way. Whatever they had in mind for "defense" heroes simply hasn't worked so far.

That and defense and offense should just be merged together anyway. We already group them together as DPS when we talk about them.
Just one tiny hint Jeph... pleaseee.
02/11/2018 02:37 PMPosted by liljuanvert
He’s already gave us a hint about a month ago, he said that this heroes name has been mentioned in the past. My guess is Hammond, Liao, or Junker Queen
02/12/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Star99er
02/11/2018 02:37 PMPosted by liljuanvert
He’s already gave us a hint about a month ago, he said that this heroes name has been mentioned in the past. My guess is Hammond, Liao, or Junker Queen
Not necessarily. He said it's perhaps been teased, that was it, so it was someone who was teased either via short/comic/or otherwise