Devs-Where Are You

General Discussion
1 2 3 24 Next
We are seeing the devs pop up on the forum, but they are not talking about hot topics that have been hot topics. I.e. Revert Mercy. This has been long requested since her rework was announced and we have heard nothing on it. We all know she is in a a bad place.

Another topic is buffing all the supports as they are all very weak. Or having Ana have an ability to get to the high ground. There are so many things that need to be addressed that are being ignored.

Another thing, WHY IS THERE NO GOLDEN NAILS ON MOIRA FOR HER LEAGUE SKINS?!
The devs handled Roadhog well so I trust them to also straighten out Mercy. Roadhog was OP then he was UP and now he's pretty balanced.
Highly Rated
Because when Jeff speaks, he speaks on behalf of the OW team. If he has answers he'll give them (like the doomfist buff and colorblind thread). If he doesn't, he's not going to rush an internal decision or change directions just so the forums can get a response.

That's why devs often respond to more lighthearted threads. They're not ready to get in a balance war with the forums.
Highly Rated
02/07/2018 05:30 PMPosted by ShellShock
The devs handled Roadhog well so I trust them to also straighten out Mercy. Roadhog was OP then he was UP and now he's pretty balanced.

Roadhog wasn't touched for 8 months before his buff.
I'm just glad we are getting responded to. Doomfist is being fixed and receiving minor buffs soon. Symmetra, Mei, and hanzo are being worked on.
- They already addressed that they feel Mercy is heading in "a healthy direction for the game".

- Lucio, Zen, and Moira are definitely not weak. Ana is debatable since dive counters her so much.
We have no plans to revert Mercy. We also feel like she's not in a horrible place or unplayable.

It's still to be determined if she is exactly where she should be because it has been too soon and the dust needs to settle. Her playtime in QP and Comp is still incredibly high. Her winrate is still above 50% but more in line with what we'd expect.

But I'd like to put the notion that Mercy is going to be reverted to rest.

Also, we don't agree with the statement that all supports are weak. Support heroes are extremely powerful and impactful in OW.
Highly Rated
02/07/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Also, we don't agree with the statement that all supports are weak. Support heroes are extremely powerful and impactful in OW.

Symmetra says hi.
Highly Rated
We have no plans to revert Mercy.

RIP THE DREAM
Highly Rated
We have no plans to revert Mercy. We also feel like she's not in a horrible place or unplayable.

It's still to be determined if she is exactly where she should be because it has been too soon and the dust needs to settle. Her playtime in QP and Comp is still incredibly high. Her winrate is still above 50% but more in line with what we'd expect.

THANK YOU

FINALLY IT IS SAID
Well... Moira welcome to my playtime club.
Highly Rated
02/07/2018 05:38 PMPosted by GenjiIsCool7

RIP THE DREAM

*cries*
Highly Rated

rip my dreams

Hopefully, that puts an end to it.
This should be a civilized thread :^)
Highly Rated
Looks like Mercy is going to be painfully boring to play as long as she exists in her current state.

What a shame.
PogChamp!
Highly Rated
Mah heart.

Mah soul.

Hopefully, that puts and end to it.

I know, right? Hate the mob mentality behind her more vicious mains. She's still doing alot of work in games, and I still love having a good mercy in the team.