Why are you ignoring heroes?

General Discussion
Doomfist, Orisa, Moira have no event skins. While genji and mercy get one almost every event. Reaper got an epic skins both halloween event, but you couldn't even make one for the other that don't have any? Jesus you guys really don't care
You mean the 3 newest heroes? Also Orisa does have an even legendary so just 2 newest heroes who don't yet.
02/08/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Devils
You mean the 3 newest heroes? Also Orisa does have an even legendary so just 2 newest heroes who don't yet.

True but remember Sombra back when she was released after Halloween and before Christmas event yet she received on the 1st Christmas event (Even thought is was an Epic skin).
02/08/2018 11:42 AMPosted by dtv20
Doomfist, Orisa, Moira have no event skins. While genji and mercy get one almost every event. Reaper got an epic skins both halloween event, but you couldn't even make one for the other that don't have any? Jesus you guys really don't care
Well I mean Orisa did get her uprising skin like a few weeks after her release. However I’m in total agreement, although you have to admit that Doomfist and Orisa did just get a skin each which are both amazing.
02/08/2018 11:52 AMPosted by JLP2330
02/08/2018 11:42 AMPosted by dtv20
Well I mean Orisa did get her uprising skin like a few weeks after her release. However I’m in total agreement, although you have to admit that Doomfist and Orisa did just get a skin each which are both amazing.

everyone else got skins too.