How long before the Sombra witch hunt?

General Discussion
No doubt these changes to Sombra will make her a must pick. How long until the Genji / Tracer / Pharah mains demand she be nerfed to oblivion?
I feel she’ll be more of a nightmare for supports now more than anyone. But most support players also enjoy playing Sombra, so if there’s complaining, it’ll definitely be the Genjis, Pharahs, and Lucios.
How long you stop with the witch hunts ? Her buffs aren't even final and no one complained yet. Like cmon forced to create the most click baity title to farm upvotes uh

Sombra must pick ? Probably not.
Decent DPS ? Sure.
Not to mention she is half a support.
First we get Moira who can defend herself and fend off the Genju's and (some) Tracer's, now these future Sombra changes.

These are good times ^.^
The only time I can think of where "dps" mains "witch hunted" was mercy before rework and blizz was most probably already planning to change her. This dumb dps mains witch hunt for nerfs is completely far from the truth.

If she is a must pick than she will be nerfed just like every other must pick not because of some made up witch hunt
This doesn't really affect tracer anymore than it already did. It's a nerf to Genji, Lucio and Pharmercy.
02/08/2018 02:23 PMPosted by AsAMercyMain
No doubt these changes to Sombra will make her a must pick. How long until the Genji / Tracer / Pharah mains demand she be nerfed to oblivion?

This Tracer main won't complain about it, but I've never liked screaming for nerfs in the first place. Sombra has badly needed a buff. She's such a cool character, and it'll be nice to see more of her. I may even play her with the upcoming changes some.
Probably a while, people seem to enjoy Mercy's head on a platter.
I say 2 hours after the change
Well, she actually won't be a must pick because you ACTUALLY have to aim with her. Unlike mercy.
I'm a tracer main who is also so a sombra main, so it doesn't matter to me lmao
I for one can't wait to actually have be somewhat of a Pharah counter in Sombra. It'll be one more way to deal with her annoying spamming.
Hey guys, found the Mercy main still salty over her nerfs.

Suck it up, Sombra's buff was needed and even if "Genji mains complain about it", I hope it won't be entirely reverted.
02/08/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Point
This doesn't really affect tracer anymore than it already did. It's a nerf to Genji, Lucio and Pharmercy.
How far does the hack reach?
As a Pharah main, this will be more annoying, but she needed this change.
Gotta watch out for being hacked off the map now.