Abilities should not drop the flag

General Discussion
CTF modes are generally about movement, but here, unless you're named lucio, movement is exactly the wrong thing to have, because a movement ability is a useless ability. The flag should be captured instantly, but no abilities should cause the flag to be dropped.
They should though. Because if they don't, then it turns into "Who has the better Winston?"
Uh. No. Honestly, even wall riding and speed boost mode should drop the flag.

Without movement abilities dropping the flag it just turns into a turtle and nobody can do anything. This is the best CTF has ever been.
Please stop, you’re scaring my brain cells away
You want to go back to Winston/Sombra CTF only?
I'm happy with these changes.
I feel like the only thing that bothers me with CTF this time around is how easy it is for the enemy to grab your flag, yet it's near impossible to get your flag back unless you get a team wipe, or you chase them away.
I wasn't around for the last one, but how did you guys keep Sombra from instantly winning back then?
02/08/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Crusher48
CTF modes are generally about movement, but here, unless you're named lucio, movement is exactly the wrong thing to have, because a movement ability is a useless ability. The flag should be captured instantly, but no abilities should cause the flag to be dropped.
No your wrong the amount of abilities that are absurd in mobility are extreme in this game unlike other games
02/08/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Crusher48
is a useless ability.

Much like Mercy's ult.

Okay, okay, okay... all jokes aside. I find it great to be honest. Many other games do this, and it was about time for Overwatch to do the same. You had no idea how annoying it was to see a Winston, Sombra, or a Tracer come and just take your flag. I think this actually adds a touch of difficulty and it increases the variation of heroes used on CTF. Now I don't hear people scream at me whenever I use Symmetra and I can't catch a Winston because he is jumping across the map, or a Tracer or a Sombra... mostly because I can do my job now as in protect the flag.

Symmetra mains rejoice.
i think its fine as is, if anything i think lucio should drop it if hes got the flag if he wall rides or is using his speed aura