delete it blizzard for the love of god lol
Has he even been out for a year?
02/12/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ola
Has he even been out for a year?

7 months is a year, didn’t you know?
ye said "ABOUT" a year -.-
02/12/2018 12:47 PMPosted by MagyTheMage
ye said "ABOUT" a year -.-

Cause counting 7 months is hard. 7 months is “about” half a year btw. No where close to a year.
just stop with "just delete x hero", posts like this are pointless
They aren't fixing him anytime soon like it will have been a year people i bet given how often they do a rework
02/12/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Lesstoxic
They aren't fixing him anytime soon like it will have been a year people i bet given how often they do a rework

Well, in 5 months you can come say something. Until then, can just close the trap. They have been working on his bugs and his pickrate has shown that he’s been picked more and more with every bug fix that they do.

If you don’t have faith in the game, there are plenty of other games out there you can play.
02/12/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Lesstoxic
02/12/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Renegade

Cause counting 7 months is hard. 7 months is “about” half a year btw. No where close to a year.
bruh with rounding which way do you think it would go?? hurr durr like i said *about*

With rounding it goes down to 6 in a year perspective. It’s closer to 6 then to 12. So “hurr durr” yourself back to math class.
02/12/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Renegade
02/12/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Lesstoxic

Well, in 5 months you can come say something. Until then, can just close the trap. They have been working on his bugs and his pickrate has shown that he’s been picked more and more with every bug fix that they do.

If you don’t have faith in the game, there are plenty of other games out there you can play.
I can say whatever i please lol your disagreement is FINE but don't ever think you can control what i do or say. As for my faith in the game i do think they will eventually fix him but at this point he is beyond useless,
02/12/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Renegade
... bruh with rounding which way do you think it would go?? hurr durr like i said *about*

With rounding it goes down to 6 in a year perspective. It’s closer to 6 then to 12. So “hurr durr” yourself back to math class.
lol ill give you that.
You need to tell them what is wrong with him. I do agree that he truly should just be reworked, but you are just saying delete him! How will they know what people dislike about him? how will they know what to replace him with?
02/12/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Wraith
You need to tell them what is wrong with him. I do agree that he truly should just be reworked, but you are just saying delete him! How will they know what people dislike about him? how will they know what to replace him with?
oh iv barked up that tree and by now they know but its frustrating regardless. 6 months 7 months whatever its beyond crazy