Please nerf anything

General Discussion
Idc what you nerf just nerf it right now
Let's nerf the payload. Make it have wheels instead of floating.
Sure.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy
Heard you loud and clear. New round of Bastion and Symmetra nerfs hitting the PTR as we speak.
Using the like/dislike system on the forums now comes with a 50% chance that you will get the opposite of your desired vote. You can no longer change your like/dislike on a particular post once it is made.
02/12/2018 08:19 PMPosted by xavvypls
Sure.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertMercy

Stahp with the mercy crap ok
Let's nerf disconnects
Gravity nerfed. Upon jumping or getting booped with upwards momentum, you will sit uselessly at the skybox until death or the end of the game.
Sorry mercy it will probably be you
02/12/2018 08:22 PMPosted by RED
Sure.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertMercy

I don't even mind the hashtag (which I find hilarious, as Jeff himself has said it's never happening). What gets me is that cringy signature.
Sure do Nerf's Torb's critbox :)
Can we nerf all heroes that the OP plays for ONLY the OP?
02/12/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Bendubz11
Sure do Nerf's Torb's critbox :)

Torb's critbox now extends 3m beyond his model in all directions.
Not sure why you wanted it even worse though.
02/12/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Krows
02/12/2018 08:22 PMPosted by RED

I don't even mind the hashtag (which I find hilarious, as Jeff himself has said it's never happening). What gets me is that cringy signature.

It's just bothering me that they're pasting that on everything they reply to lol
Sure.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertMercy

Let's nerf this^
02/12/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Jason
Idc what you nerf just nerf it right now

i agree since they decided to power up everything and then add new crap everythings a big spammy joke.
sombra= cant seee her too small. cancels everything her moves are better than ult's
moira= no skill character. invincible AOE ball. just run is what everyone says. yea ok just remove the map
junkrat= how many mines does he need, or back to back. i understnad maybe giving him another faster, but ok 2 piles up, and no pause between uses. i main junkrat and thought wow, this is just op. wonder why they done that oh yea the other crap they threw in

its like the guys who make the game dont even think about how it relates to a game... what the heck is this spam crap.
Nerf genji