I love the cold.
I love the smile.
I love the thicc.
I love the everything.

Can't forget Snowball- Can defeat ISIS AND stop global warming at the same time
Reinhardt. He will constantly tell me; du bist mir wertvoll, mein Schatz
02/12/2018 03:12 AMPosted by FeetLover
I think for me it would be roadhog.

Dude just seems so chill. I could hang out all day on the couch with him and I don't think I would feel like a second was wasted.

You leave him alone, he mine
Crush would be a strong word, but Sombra is by far the cutest girl in Overwatch.
I hate everyone
No one. The choice is very limited outside of Mercy, Widow and d.va. The game is lacking pretty women.
Was widow (only in her Nova skin), but now it's mercy in her new lunar new year skin
I think my love for McCree could be considered unhealthy at this point LOL. Absolute top tier #Husband right there, good LORD do I love that man *3*

I should say Hanzo and Jack too, I’ve had a thing for them longer than McCree tbh LOL. Those are more like stereotypical crushes though, not even remotely on the same level as McCree hahaha
02/12/2018 09:30 AMPosted by HANA
No one. The choice is very limited outside of Mercy, Widow and d.va. The game is lacking pretty women.

are you for real
Tracer, hanging out with her and emily would be alot of fun, i dig alot of the radical sports tracer is into
Jesse.

Not because I have a cowboy fetish, definitely not.

I just like his everything. And more.
McCree.

Cute, handsome, gentleman.
Probably Widowmaker or Mercy.

Don’t judge, we all know Jelly is weird;)

I just love the aspect of getting told to shut up constantly by Widowmaker.
02/13/2018 06:43 AMPosted by HetaFetish
02/12/2018 09:30 AMPosted by HANA

are you for real

Ofc I am. I play a lot of other games as well and OW probably holds the record of having the highest number of ugly female characters.
The one and only my favorit steel horsey.
The things i would do for just a hug with her.
If we're trying to be realistic...

Mei for the girls. She is very pretty and has a wonderful positive personality, but she's more mellow than someone like Tracer who is way too high energy for me. I will say though that I probably wouldn't have a lot of interests in common with her though which might be a deal breaker.

Roadhog for the guys. I will say that not seeing his face and the fact he's a criminal who has killed people make it significantly less likely. But apart from that, he seems to like cute things which indicates a softer personality outside of the whole "bitter towards the world because of the apocalypse" thing. Plus, I genuinely do like his body type.
02/12/2018 05:01 AMPosted by Zerum
Reinhartd is hot. And I am not trying to be funny. He really is HOT. Everything about him is perfect - his body, his personality, everything. He is my first and only crush in overwatch.

I just wish he would not be so buggy so I could play him more.

The young Reinhardt skin looks like it was sculpted by the gods.

Nah scrap that, every Reinhardt skin does.
Junkrat all day everyday. No one comes close. He's so energetic and I love his cornball puns, his wild personality and he's just so darn ADORABLE (the accent while not Accurate is still cute too). I love his laugh, his crazy golden eyes and even his en flambe hair. Not to mention I'm a sucker for someone with sharp features and is tall, but I can bet it'd never be boring with Jamison "Junkrat" F awkes
McCree - Because he's hot
EASILY SOMBRA! Before it was Mei because she was adorable...

Then Sombra came out. SHE'S PERFECT!