What's the best thing that has happened to you in OW?

General Discussion
I wanted to create a forum where people can share their best Overwatch experiences! Whether it be getting your first 6-man or receiving a buff for your main, list them here!

I'll start: I got my first and only 6-man as Zarya a couple of months ago on Lijiang Tower. We combined Grav with Death Blossom for a pretty amazing wipe. I almost screamed I was so happy.
I was so happy when I got my very first gold gun/staff for Mercy! ^^

That and getting in my very last 5-man rez as Mercy right before they clipped her wings TuT
that dva ult that always kills at least 4 is so satisfying
02/12/2018 05:26 PMPosted by iFlameDragon
that dva ult that always kills at least 4 is so satisfying

YES I LOVE THOSE MOMENTS! Even getting a double kill is satisfying. Just hearing it explode and roadhog screaming... music to my ears...
A McCree team kill. Overlooking Dorado, my Sombra EMP'd and my Mercy damage boosted me. The stars aligned for me that day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmp2j6QQrE
95% of match on fire as Reinhardt.
02/12/2018 05:29 PMPosted by torkahn808
A McCree team kill. Overlooking Dorado, my Sombra EMP'd and my Mercy damage boosted me. The stars aligned for me that day...

I love your highlight but... what is that McCree crosshair lol
I main Sombra.

Hacking that idiot Tracer.

The gift that keeps on giving, Clark.
02/12/2018 05:32 PMPosted by AgtCooper
I main Sombra.

Hacking that idiot Tracer.

The gift that keeps on giving, Clark.

Hacking tracers is a pain cause if one little bean bullet hits you it is interrupted, unless she has really bad aim
1 shotting a Tracer with Mei. Headshot=exactly 150 damage. Nothing more satisfying.
Moira
02/12/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Quasar
1 shotting a Tracer with Mei. Headshot=exactly 150 damage. Nothing more satisfying.

Especially when its an accident! (And the noise Tracer makes when she dies...)
02/12/2018 05:31 PMPosted by DrPizza
02/12/2018 05:29 PMPosted by torkahn808

I love your highlight but... what is that McCree crosshair lol

For the longest time, I just used the default. I use a small crosshair now haha, I don't know how I made the circle dot thing work.
Boston Uprising showing people that they arent the bottom tier team that everyone said they would be.

The win over Spitfire in particular, since thats where they started making a statement.
Forgot I was in quickplay instead of comp. I asked for a second tank and someone actually did it. Made up for it by healing 70% of team damage taken as Mercy.
02/12/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Coulumbo
Boston Uprising showing people that they arent the bottom tier team that everyone said they would be.

The win over Spitfire in particular, since thats where they started making a statement.

True, I thought Boston would surely go to the bottom but they came out pretty well in the end.
02/12/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Draco
Forgot I was in quickplay instead of comp. I asked for a second tank and someone actually did it. Made up for it by healing 70% of team damage taken as Mercy.

What kind of alternate reality is this... where people switch in QP? Every time I ask they either switch... to widow or torbjorn, or they say "bro its just QP chill"
My 31 player kill streak as pharah from the beginning until my death when victory appeared on the screen.
02/12/2018 05:46 PMPosted by SunDragon
My 31 player kill streak as pharah from the beginning until my death when victory appeared on the screen.

I got a 42 kill streak once in Mystery Heroes BEAT THAT
02/12/2018 05:50 PMPosted by DrPizza
02/12/2018 05:46 PMPosted by SunDragon

I got a 42 kill streak once in Mystery Heroes BEAT THAT

You have offered me a challenge, I ACCEPT!