Just make the mine do 80 damage

General Discussion
02/02/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Player
02/02/2018 12:35 PMPosted by sinbrook
No, that'll never happen because flanker counters aren't allowed in Overwatch ever.
You're a silver Mercy main. Stop acting as if you even know the reasoning behind balance changes lol, you're literally below average skill level.

I'm a flex main, Mercy meta forced me onto Mercy because instalocking Tracers wouldn't go healer. As a result I slipped from gold to silver, lol. I fell below average because DPS don't know what they're doing. I literally have a 70-80% win rate on all my DPS, but I'm not gonna go DPS when we have an instalock genji, tracer, and widow on my team. Nice one tho. Since we're !@#$%ing about playtime, I can see from your profile that you're one of those instalocking DPS arseholes who cares more about shooty pew pew fun times than what's best for your team, since you literally have 16 minutes on Ana as your highest played support. Go play CoD if you want a traditional shooter, Overwatch relies on teamwork.
Junkrat main since beta here. Junkrat is not viable anymore. I am accurate AF, but I often encounter a situation with tracer/genji with less than 10 health after 2 mines. 2 mines now do nothing, but a roadhog can pop me with a headshot with right click. Did I mention that the tire sometimes doesn't damage people? Junkrat is now in a worse place than ever before.

This game is a joke. Just quit like I did and move to a better game.
02/02/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Pigpucker
02/02/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Devolth
Just throw your mine more accurately?

That's really about the same as saying just don't shoot the deflecting Genji.

I think that Genji should have a very small cast time on his deflect! like 0.5 sec or something. It is instant and sometimes total BS... The animations of Genji's deflect doesnt even appear before the reflect hitbox is activated!
02/03/2018 10:16 AMPosted by MrScaryJoe
02/02/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Pigpucker

That's really about the same as saying just don't shoot the deflecting Genji.

I think that Genji should have a very small cast time on his deflect! like 0.5 sec or something. It is instant and sometimes total BS... The animations of Genji's deflect doesnt even appear before the reflect hitbox is activated!

They should also reduce that stupid hitbox. And if they don't wanna do that then they at least need to make the visual indicator accurate.
02/02/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Tosruss
Tracer and genji almost had a counter. Blizzard can't allow that.
How preposterous. Junkrat can't throw a mine in the general direction of and delete the highest skill ceiling heroes? Disgusting!
OMEGALUL