What rank are you in CTF?

Competitive Discussion
2080 in Regular Comp currently. Placed 1970 in CTF Comp but rose to 2300 very quickly averaging 30-40 sr per game.
02/09/2018 06:36 AMPosted by lunalaxo
Im high plat in ranked but I got low gold in ctf because we had some awful matches :/

I literally had someone leave after the first 30 sec timer went off in 7 out of 10 freaking games. Kind of ridiculous matchmaking wise.
Placed 1600.
Actual rank 2100.
Thanks for the throwers and the casual players with no experience.

Blizzard plz, just make your algorithm notice who's playing what and build teams based on what they play. Enough of the triple snipe throw troll comps. Plzzzzzzzzzz
Usually hang around 4100 in normal, got 4100 in ctf. Seems good.
02/09/2018 06:36 AMPosted by lunalaxo
Im high plat in ranked but I got low gold in ctf because we had some awful matches :/

I literally had someone leave after the first 30 sec timer went off in 7 out of 10 freaking games. Kind of ridiculous matchmaking wise.
Placed 1600.
Actual rank 2100.
Thanks for the throwers and the casual players with no experience.
Nerf Lucio amp it up, no one else can use mobility except him. Extremely broken. Not as bad as Sombra last year, but 1 step behind, while everyone else is the dirt

Blizzard plz, just make your algorithm notice who's playing what and build teams based on what they play. Enough of the triple snipe throw troll comps. Plzzzzzzzzzz
banned

idc tho, even if i was ranked it still be more of the same. lame !@# cheese turret heroes and people who are afraid to leave the base and turtle when they aren't winning
Sitting around 2900 comp.
Went 7-3 in placements and got 3485 CTF.
I am a gold rank player at around 2200sr in the normal mode. I don't play much though and I have a pretty high winrate, so I might try to hit plat next season. My friend is silver ranked at around 1750, but she could easily climb if she played more than just placements each season. We are used to queuing together in qp and arcade, and I typically do her placements with her. We play pretty much all gamemodes together. She has the better aim and I have the better strategies. Anyway, we both went off and seprately did our ctf placements. We both solo queued all of them. I got plat, a little over 2500, and she got bronze with 1300 right on the dot. Now I know ctf is not the same as normal, but how on Earth is she going to place 300 sr below where she normally plays? And it sucks because now we can't queue together for comp ctf since the gap between our sr is more than 1000.
4300 peak in ctf and 4400 peak in comp.