What's the best time in the week to play Comp?

Competitive Discussion
I never play comp, but I'm just tired of playing support for Widow, Genji and Hanzo and another random dps in my team.

Sadly, I just tried comp on a saturday night and ran into a bunch of Brazilian kids that think Genji is very cool. Felt like QP all over again :(
I have my best games late night/really early morning, mid day on weekdays also seems to be pretty okay in my experience since kids have school.
ET player here.

1) Never do comp on the weekend. Period.
2) ~5PM to 7PM. I get home around 5 and after 7 it really starts going in the !@#$ter.
Low ELO comp is pretty awful imo, not much better than quick play. But overall people care more about winning and team composition which is why I play it so much. I don't think there's really a best time to play, but more times you want to avoid. Usually super late night comp (1am ish to 7am ish) is dps hour, and I have a lot more steady games on weekdays than weekends.
5-9pm est, weekdays

If you get two losses in a row stop.

Also find 2-4 people to play with so that your pub players are 1-2 but you don't match up against full premades.

Everything outside that has a dimishing return.

-cheers
Thnx!
02/10/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Youko
I have my best games late night/really early morning, mid day on weekdays also seems to be pretty okay in my experience since kids have school.

This. I get better games in the early morning when the queues range from 5 to 7 minutes. If I get a 1 minute game then I know I'm not on at the right time. It seems like a lot of serious players are on early morning or very late evening on weekdays. This hasn't proven true of weekends, which most hardcore players will agree are better for QP or six stacks (as you tend to never meet people as skilled as a good comp with good communication on weekends, but do meet them on weekday evenings for some reason.)
02/10/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Trashyatta
Usually super late night comp (1am ish to 7am ish) is dps hour, and I have a lot more steady games on weekdays than weekends.

Weird. For me the period between 8-12 is dps hour. From 1am to 5am I get some solid games. About 6:30am I can play with people outside my rank because there are so few people on that the match maker does this.
Dead of night when the squeakers are asleep
Their is no good time to play comp less u got a 6 stack unfortunately an with no team finder that's even rare after 2 years