General Discussion
because soon only tanks will be viable picks! XD
welcome to Quad tank meta!
Quad tank is not viable in all maps, mercy was. all in all, yeah, im happy
02/06/2018 05:34 PMPosted by BlackMadness

viable on all 2cps maps
most hybrid and control maps.

Mercy was one hero that you could play any dps or tank into..

NOW it's just tanks moria+lucio.

like i enjoy playing hog and moria so for now i don't mind the meta...
Very happy :)
02/06/2018 06:41 PMPosted by Putty

viable on all 2cps maps

Quad tank really isn't viable on most maps, you're just making that up. Also even if it was, viability on most maps is still less than viability on all maps. Tanks are also more fun to play as than Mercy. The nerfs did nothing but good.
How is not having DPS in games a bad thing?
02/06/2018 06:41 PMPosted by Putty

viable on all 2cps maps

like i enjoy playing hog and moria so for now i don't mind the meta...

is not just moira+lucio...you cant play quad tank on hybrid and payload maps if they diverge a dive comp on you unless you are defending. on attack, if they defend from the highground, you cant do anything cause you only would have 1 or 2 dive tanks that can go up there eg 2nd part dorado. it works on 2cp though.
moira works only on deathball comps, for everything else its not very effective. finally, you could play quad tank on control, but unless you have control of the point all game, its better to play mobile characters or standard rein+zarya stutter comp (depending on the enemy picks), on which, hello, ana shines.
dont dramatize. we are on a healthy place where you can play different strategies and characters, not just "mercy and company". we are happy thank you very much
Lies! I can't believe Genji had Mercy nerfed just in order to create a tank meta.

Because Genji is behind all balance changes.... Right???
I'm happy she's not a must-pick. Balance is great.

But feel a bit sad for Mercy mains because holding healbeam for 20 minutes straight, with the occasional kamikaze rez, sounds a bit boring.
Yep. Insta res was the worst.
As a Mercy main, yes, I am happy. I actually have to decide what healer works best with my team when I choose a hero, not just go Mercy every game.

Moira, Lucio, Ana, and Zen are all fun. Who would've thought.
02/06/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Crusher48
How is not having DPS in games a bad thing?

It's just as bad as having 4 DPS. Or as I like to call it, your average QP game.
Nope.
Nope. Not happy. I wish her Valkyrie speed boost wasn't reduced. Now it's so difficult to escape Deadeye and Tac Visor ults. Did I mention about D.Va's boosters? She can kill Mercy in the air now.

If devs wanted to get rid of double rez or mass rez. FINE. But at least make single rez instantaneous in Valkyrie mode so I have more time to chain heal, damage boost or take out my blaster and start shooting.
02/06/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Amelissan
Nope. Not happy. I wish her Valkyrie speed boost wasn't reduced. Now it's so difficult to escape Deadeye and Tac Visor ults. Did I mention about D.Va's boosters? She can kill Mercy in the air now.

If devs wanted to get rid of double rez or mass rez. FINE. But at least make single rez instantaneous in Valkyrie mode so I have more time to chain heal, damage boost or take out my blaster and start shooting.
Wow it's almost like ultimates are supposed to counter other ultimates
02/06/2018 07:43 PMPosted by mirvine
Wow it's almost like ultimates are supposed to counter other ultimates

Then what does Mercy's do?
Very happy, I find her more interesting to play for the first time ever.

Also we welcome the quad tank meta! Season 3 had the best meta, a bit more tankage will be good for the soul.
son, u never play season 3 eh?
McCree and Soldier 76 save their ults just to get rid of Mercy in Silver tier.

I assume it doesn't happen very often in Gold or Plat tier and above due to better accuracy.
I'm not. I have been very vocal with my distaste for the state of E rez since it was made into a normal ability, but they nerfed Mercy wrong. E rez is the cause of all of the problems and they have nerfed Mercy's ult into being essentially a fancy graphic. I think it's unfortunate that the devs put their pride before the actual fun of playing a hero. Admit your mistake, get rid of E rez and give Mercy a fun ultimate.