So, how is everyones' night?

General Discussion
Mine is good, had some good overwatch matches...then played gta online...sigh i wish i had cash
Pretty good. Just finishing that physics homework, studying for a calc bc test, and making brownies. So normal night.
02/06/2018 07:41 PMPosted by SunDragon
Pretty good. Just finishing that physics homework, studying for a calc bc test, and making brownies. So normal night.

ah...brownies sounds nice right now
I been trying to play Overwatch with some friends casually, but it keeps kicking me out, giving me Error LC-202. I keep testing my internet and all, and its running just fine. I am able to play other games online too, all except Overwatch. It kicks me out, and I try to join back in, and a few minutes later, it kicks me out again. I am already penalized for it. Other than that, its fine.
02/06/2018 07:43 PMPosted by SupportMain
I been trying to play Overwatch with some friends casually, but it keeps kicking me out, giving me Error LC-202. I keep testing my internet and all, and its running just fine. I am able to play other games online too, all except Overwatch. It kicks me out, and I try to join back in, and a few minutes later, it kicks me out again. I am already penalized for it. Other than that, its fine.

ah, well that sucks
Basically got demolished game after game in Overwatch.

I am not good at all in the skilled metas. I get utterly destroyed.
not so good because i have 3 tests tomorrow, and for one of them i forgot to bring my study guide, so rip.
02/06/2018 07:46 PMPosted by MellowJello
not so good because i have 3 tests tomorrow, and for one of them i forgot to bring my study guide, so rip.

well..good luck
6am still can’t sleep.... great I think
02/06/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Bogdi0711
6am still can’t sleep.... great I think

welp....idk what to say
Slacking on going to the gym.
02/06/2018 07:50 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
Slacking on going to the gym.

well...at least its not like me slacking on homework
Personally, going great. Got ingredients to make some homemade cider for a hot springs date next week with an equally hot lady.

Ingame, kind of taking a break after the recent... "situational" main drama, so in that time I'm playing some TF2.
Hmm..god I'm hungry
02/06/2018 07:37 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
Mine is good, had some good overwatch matches...then played gta online...sigh i wish i had cash

How broke are you in gta online?
02/06/2018 08:13 PMPosted by GreenVGC
02/06/2018 07:37 PMPosted by SunsetHippo

How broke are you in gta online?

400,000..sad when that is broken in gta
I watched Moira's back story again and now I'm laughing all by myself at how Sanjay looks like a regular guy who accidentally walked into a room full of Batman villains while looking for a microwave to heat his hot-pocket.

I'd say my night is going well.
hmmm how is my night on overwatch going..... out of 10 id say abour a 4.

why?

im traped in bronze hell o.o with a 50% win rate and cant seem to drag my self out of it. " sigh" but hay how is everyone elses night
Mine was amazing! I just got into Diamond rank by solo-queing!
I had a math class a long day of track practice, got home and got super triggered after 3 games of overwatch lol