So, how is everyones' night?

General Discussion
Get ready for a long reply, because I've been doing swell lately. I've tried practicing my accuracy in Overwatch with Widowmaker and Ana, but I have to admit something... I must be the worst long-range fighter ever to live. I'm more of an up-close-and-personal fighter, so having heroes like Reaper is a pleasure to me.

I'm also excited for the Capture the Flag changes coming. I've been wanting to try something fresh, and given that the YotD event will last 4 weeks instead of the usual 3 makes me happy. Oh, and with the addition of a CtF-exclusive map set in Thailand, it makes me wonder if Hero 27 will be Thai. Possibly Tara? (You know, that very detailed hero concept from an art student that was posted not too long ago and was even praised by Jeff Kaplan himself?)

I normally hate coming onto the forums, being such hateful and wretched place, but I can always count on SunsetHippo and SunDragon to make my visit bearable. It makes me wish we had an off-topic sub-forum for us to casually chat with one another, and not get drowned out by the frequent posts asking for Genji nerfs.

Finally, I've also been listening to this song for I don't know how long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLsSQf3Hc0
02/06/2018 08:19 PMPosted by SoaringEagle
Get ready for a long reply, because I've been doing swell lately. I've tried practicing my accuracy in Overwatch with Widowmaker and Ana, but I have to admit something... I must be the worst long-range fighter ever to live. I'm more of an up-close-and-personal fighter, so having heroes like Reaper is a pleasure to me.

I'm also excited for the Capture the Flag changes coming. I've been wanting to try something fresh, and given that the YotD event will last 4 weeks instead of the usual 3 makes me happy. Oh, and with the addition of a CtF-exclusive map set in Thailand, it makes me wonder if Hero 27 will be Thai. Possibly Tara? (You know, that very detailed hero concept from an art student that was posted not too long ago and was even praised by Jeff Kaplan himself?)

I normally hate coming onto the forums, being such hateful and wretched place, but I can always count on SunsetHippo and SunDragon to make my visit bearable. It makes me wish we had an off-topic sub-forum for us to casually chat with one another, and not get drowned out by the frequent posts asking for Genji nerfs.

Finally, I've also been listening to this song for I don't know how long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLsSQf3Hc0

Well I try my best to give a smile
02/06/2018 08:19 PMPosted by SonicGamer21
Mine was amazing! I just got into Diamond rank by solo-queing!

lucky id be happy to break out of bronze hell and into silver
02/06/2018 08:14 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
<span class="truncated">...</span>

How broke are you in gta online?

400,000..sad when that is broken in gta

Pc? Ps4 ?
With 400000 you can't even afford cloths these days lol