4/4 tonight...

Competitive Discussion
...with at least one person leaving a comp. match.

I don't know what the penalty is for leaving a competitive match, but it's not enough. This seems like it just gets more and more frequent.
I had two in a row, then on the third game my connection jumped to 600-900png. Idk if there's something in the Overwatch water tonight but I just don't think it's a good night to be playing comp.
Never play on patch day

This was true 12 years ago in WoW and it’s still in OW.
Same, when I had placements on my alt account, 4 games out of 10 had a leaver on my team. The punishment needs to be harsher
02/08/2018 09:03 PMPosted by BENUTZER
Never play on patch day

This was true 12 years ago in WoW and it’s still in OW.

You can't have that attitude though. The game should have enough safeguards in place that we can play anytime and not lose automatically due to people not taking a mode seriously.
Nope, its just normal... Happends for 8 seasons now and its still a thing, leaving, throwing.. Just a normal day in OW :S
Been playing since season 1 and I honestly haven't seen any changes that have made comp better. It's been a !@#$ show every season after season 3.

It'd be interesting to see how the Esports scene develops for this game, because honestly, it's not even fun watching the games. The first week was all exciting and what not, but even in OWL the games have mostly been 1 way stomps...