Did you climb?

Competitive Discussion
Placed 2.2k in my first season, ended that season 3.2k, season 3

Now around 4k
Started out Season 1 at 38 (1900 Equivalent) and I sit around 2900 now, so yeah. Got better and climbed.
short answer: yes

longer short answer: yes, i did
02/09/2018 09:30 AMPosted by peachykeen
Since you began playing OW have you climbed out of whatever rank you placed in? Not talking about situations where you placed 2498 then made it to like low plat or deliberately deranked to climb. How long did it take?

I never manage to climb :(
S2 4050
S3 4080
S4 4160
S5 4050
S6 4170
S7 4100
S8 4160
unlucky me :(
What this shows it that most people that post on the forums are people that try to improve or people that already have. Most players do not post on the forums so you will never get at true assessment on your responses.
02/10/2018 07:45 PMPosted by PLAINOLEPAIN
What this shows it that most people that post on the forums are people that try to improve or people that already have. Most players do not post on the forums so you will never get at true assessment on your responses.

Have you seen the rest of the forums? Most people just complain about how impossible it is to climb. Of course they won't show up in a thread where everyone has proof that climbing is very doable.
I climbed but it was a maggot !@#$ of a %^-* robber mixed with a helping of !@#$%^ -*!@# juice. LOL.
02/10/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Butterland

Have you seen the rest of the forums? Most people just complain about how impossible it is to climb. Of course they won't show up in a thread where everyone has proof that climbing is very doable.

These forums are a joke and Blizzard wants it that way so you have no idea what people really think about lissp boy's OW. No XB1, no PS4, no PC threads just makes it all one big mess of hodgepodge that way people just see garbage threads of nothingness.