Who/What would you like Hero 27 to be?

General Discussion
I know lots of people want the Junker Queen as Hero 27, and I personally would like a Tanky Support hybrid cuz I got one of my dream characters already *cough*Moira*cough*

But at the same time I reeeeaaaaalllllly want Mama Hong to be a thing.

What do you guys; dear forum readers like to have for a hero?
i really want junkertown queen to be the next hero but i am pretty sure she is hero 28
I want a tank who can heal allies.
Watch it turn out to be a super OP hero with Jeff's face on a ripped body
I really want Junkertown Queen to be released, but I would probably want to first go for a tank/support hybrid, maybe Hammond.
I’m hoping Hero 27 is:
- a new Defense hero
- an anti-mobility tank
- another utility-support hero
- a tank-support hybrid

Cheers
- PyroPanda
02/10/2018 08:36 PMPosted by JumpyLion
Watch it turn out to be a super OP hero with Jeff's face on a ripped body

We have a winner folks! Everyone go home. //jk
But for all we know he could just be lurking in the shadows just waiting. Waiting for his day in the sun.
Just want a badass looking axe wielding chick
anti mobility area denial defense hero or a defense-tank hybrid that does the same thing.
Antimobility.
Anything else is optional
I want a Talon tank that counters mobility.
We don't have any Talon tanks, Rein/Winston are OW, D.va is a gamer, Orisa is a good omnic, Roadhog is a Junker, and Zarya is a strong Russian women.
A wrestling hero, Pachimari, a tank that heals, another Crusader.
Hero 27: I want Junker Queen to pilot a mech weilding a flamethrower as an anti-flank Tank hero that creates circles of flammable oil to keep flankers from getting too close.

Hero 28: I want there to be a healer builder... Tara. With two healing stations that you can place around on defense.

Hero 29 (Blizzcon release): I want Mama Hong to be a healer tank so in situations when you have 4-5 DPS in your team that you can still have a way to make it work. I want her to be average at healing and average at tanking but still effective enough to make work.
I am not at all kidding when i say...

I still want a spider tank.

^.^

A spider tank that can idk... help deal with flankers?
But most importantly, Can walk on any surface.
O-o i need that in my life.

Basically, a spider, Orisa, Widow, Bastion.
The long range part would be the most balanced part, of course.
Especially concerning the fact that it would NEED to be able to heal. both itself, and teammates by shooting, like ana of course. Just as balanced as Genji, Probably. And no, i wouldn't care that it would be so stupidly broken. nerf moira.
(^^ Sarcastic Text Goes Here ^^)

But on a Real Note, a spider would be cool tho.
Half of what i said, is my real opinion on the question at hand.
Liao. He's the only member of the original strike team we haven't seen, and there seems to be a trend that "Heroes never die" among them.

Reyes, Morrison, and Amari lived, so if Liao was implied to be dead and we follow suit...he isn't dead. He could be the lore-packed defense hero we've all been waiting for.
I would like another support, because the more support heroes that are in the game, the easier it is to balance the support category. Supports shape the meta, they enable what comps can and can not be played (Dive, triple tank, deathball, etc.), and so having a diverse amount of them is incredibly healthy for a game like Overwatch.

The problem with Supports right now is that we have so little of them, the power balance is so easily disrupted with any small nerf or buff that one healer receives.

We have two off healers w/ defensive ults: Lucio and Zen

We have three main healers: Moira, Mercy, and Ana

As soon as one main healer becomes stronger than the other two, the meta instantly changes around that healer and they dominate. First Ana ruled the game, we just left the Mercy meta, and now Moira is the queen of supports.

Adding in more variety to the support category (more off healers, more utility healers, and more main healers) would make the meta so diverse and also allow Blizzard to more easily balance the support role. The more healers there are, the less likely it is for one to completely dominate like Mercy did for the last several months, and Ana before her.

Hopefully the Sym changes will also allow room for her to be played as an off healer,further diversifying the support cast. Ana could also use some buffs to her self sustain and/or mobility or her ammo/reload time(the other healers are simply much more effective for much less effort), Mercy could use a buff to her midfight utility, and Lucio's radius could get a slight increase.

All in all, the support category is in a very delicate spot balance wise purely due to the low number of heroes in the category. Expanding upon it would solve many issues.
I would guess Tank-support hybrid or a hero that totes a hefty anti-mobility arsenal.
02/10/2018 08:46 PMPosted by MrFriendly
Hero 27: I want Junker Queen to pilot a mech weilding a flamethrower as an anti-flank Tank hero that creates circles of flammable oil to keep flankers from getting too close.

Hero 28: I want there to be a healer builder... Tara. With two healing stations that you can place around on defense.

Hero 29 (Blizzcon release): I want Mama Hong to be a healer tank so in situations when you have 4-5 DPS in your team that you can still have a way to make it work. I want her to be average at healing and average at tanking but still effective enough to make work.
I'm still holding out for Hammond. I think it would be awesome to have another animal character like Winston, and since he's a Chimp he'd differ from him greatly. I'd love him to be Defense/Support hybrid like Symmetra.

Buuuut, since this next hero is 'meta-changing' I doubt it'll be a defense hero. Perhaps a tank? They seem to be the characters that shape meta, along with supports. Dive is still very dominant, so this hero would HAVE to be centered around something that's strictly anti-mobility. Depending on how good this hero is, we might see a meta where Sombra is very dominant(Thanks to her new buffs) which excites me!
I want a velociraptor.
Like not one augmented for higher intelligence, but just a straight up tamed velociraptor.
Will I get it?
Probably not.
But I want it.
Tank velociraptor, dpsraptor, support velociraptor, hybrid, combo, don't care as long as it's a velociraptor.