What Game Do You Play To Wind Down?

General Discussion
You just lost a rough comp match. You're tired. You call it quits. What game do you play?

I usually end the night with Borderlands 2, some Skyrim, or nowadays Monster Hunter World. What about you?
Crazy Taxi 2.
I don’t play competitive, but if I’m getting frustrated with what I’m playing, I either play VS AI the rest of the night or switch over to Destiny 2.
Im probably going to stop playing OW now, so my new game is Rainbow Six Siege.
Factorio usually.
Yep, It’s Borderlands or Skyrim for me too. I play Oblivion if I’m really triggered/tilted, the soundtrack and atmosphere is extremely good in that game.
Sims 3 :)
I go to the custom game lobby, play some arcade or just watch a movie.
Skyrim. I usually quicksave at a town, slaughter it, load back, and repeat until I feel better.
Monster hunter world
Overwatch is pretty much the only game I play these days. My internet has been disconnected for 4 days so it's been rough, but yeah OW is what I unwind with and what I go balls deep in when I was to play seriously.

But, since my net has been out lately, I started playing Resident Evil 7 and am enjoying the experience. Amazing visuals and I've been a RE fan since I was a kid so this new FPS spin on the story is great.
Shadow of war, Monster hunter world, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Skyrim
Sims 3
Cities: Skylines
Civilization V/VI
XCOM 2 if I'm feeling a bit masochistic
Stellaris
Fallout 4
Town of Salem
Plague Inc.: Evolved
Spore: Galactic Adventures

and a few other games in my non-competitive game library
This one.
(I don't play Comp)
Occasionally Destiny2 or Injustice 2 also
Its turning out to be Smite for me
DragonBall Fighter Z.

But for really mellow, Grow Home.
Path of Exile or Space Station 13 cause budget PC. PoE if I want to chill and have loot/grind simulator or SS13 if I want something interesting to happen and maybe have some laughs.
Battlefield 1.
I hop in to do the daily scrap missions.
Umm it's humanly impossible to wind down playing any type of game.

If you really wanted to wind down you would turn off all forms of media that force you to think and react.

As long as you're being mentally stimulated you're attempting to stay energized an engaged.
Umm you cannot it's humanly impossible to wind down playing any type of game.

If you really wanted to wind down you would turn off all forums of media that force you to think and react.

Well wouldn't that just make you more sad cause you don't have anything else to think about? I think op meant like a distraction