Totally fair game, not a broken system at all!

Competitive Discussion
just had a game where my team of six silvers went against a team with 5 silvers and a plat. Guess which team won! ... at least it was quick I guess.
Not sure how that is possible what with the new demotion thing, unless the Silver had just lost was at around 1400 the plat had lost almost 4 games to 2400 so bringing there average to 1900 your level? is that how it works or even possible?
i dont see how its unbalanced lol

5 silvers

6 silvers

1 plat makes literally no difference

your team prob had similar SR than them
I proposed a solution to the competitive problem but apparently complaints get more comments than efforts to fix it.
02/01/2018 11:45 PMPosted by MEMEMACHINE
i dont see how its unbalanced lol

5 silvers

6 silvers

1 plat makes literally no difference

your team prob had similar SR than them

my team's sr was just shy of 1900 and the enemy team was a little shy of 2000. Had several games last night where the enemy team was about 100 sr higher than mine. but in most the games it was sliver and golds mixed together.
02/01/2018 11:37 PMPosted by silvertain
Not sure how that is possible what with the new demotion thing, unless the Silver had just lost was at around 1400 the plat had lost almost 4 games to 2400 so bringing there average to 1900 your level? is that how it works or even possible?

okay so this was my last game of last night. I went and checked and the plat is now at gold 2444. I think you hit the nail on the head.
02/01/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Caution
just had a game where my team of six silvers went against a team with 5 silvers and a plat. Guess which team won! ... at least it was quick I guess.

He thinks plats are better than silvers. L0L
Bro the real skill difference comes in high plat. Low plat = Silver = gold, people just got more lucky than you, they are not better
02/02/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Gezagvoerder
02/01/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Caution

You're plat bruh.
Plat And gold are the same. Plat is the hardest rank to climb out of but players existing in plat who can carry silvers and other plats belong in that rank or some belong in silver.
02/02/2018 10:37 AMPosted by DaddySenpai
02/02/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Gezagvoerder

You're plat bruh.

I guess i'm as bad a silvers then, oh well.