Uprising or Masquerade?

General Discussion
What do you guys think?

We gonna get another Overwatch mission, or a talon event
I wouldn't mind doing Uprising again, though a Blackwatch mission or even Talon would be so sick

It helps that they have enough heroes for both too
I think we're gonna get a talon event. Only widow got a legendary this event and noone got legendaries for Christmas

I feel like our favorite bad guys might be in for a treat soon (and the junkers might be included too)
02/10/2018 08:34 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
I think we're gonna get a talon event. Only widow got a legendary this event and noone got legendaries for Christmas

I feel like our favorite bad guys might be in for a treat soon (and the junkers might be included too)

Why would the junkers be in on it? Is there a lore bit I missed somewhere?
I want a balanced game.
02/10/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Megumin
I want a balanced game.

What changes would you make?

I thought the Uprising event was pretty good given the difficulty.

*Cough Cough Sombra
But anyways I’d love to see a lore event that takes more focus on the antagonists.
Blizzard should make a Masquerade event since they made a uprising event
02/10/2018 11:03 PMPosted by linkdude240
02/10/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Megumin
I want a balanced game.

What changes would you make?

I thought the Uprising event was pretty good given the difficulty.

I dont mean the event, i meant the heroes.

*cough* deflect hitbox *cough*
I don't care but they better rerun the Uprising minigame either way.
They've already confirmed Uprising will return. I think it will be from the Talon POV, and yes I think they're bringing back last years PvE too.
02/10/2018 08:28 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
What do you guys think?

Something for Talon PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!
I feel like the skins in the Masquerade comic are too good to not exist at some point. It's definitely a possibility.
I mean they can still create totally new event in the time of the old event and just enable ability to get old skins.

Everyone would happy no?

Worst thing is that those who missed previous PVE wont experience it but they can experience brand new PVE experience, that isnt that big of a problem is it?

Sombra’s part of Talon and she got a Christmas skin.
masquerade would be so good. anything just to see those fancy dresses again
02/10/2018 08:28 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
What do you guys think?

Someone did a data mine and Uprising is going to be a blackwatch mission. There was voice lines of Moira speaking about a mission during the crisis.
If they did do uprising theyd probably have to use old mercy's ult - her current res is more or less the same as the ability everyone got by default only they crouch to do it, a slightly shorter cast but that's about it. Also no cooldown :|
How about enough with the events and more focus on content that's not locked in short time periods like new maps, modes, heroes, features, etc.

Events are just scams to entice people to buy even more loot boxes.
I think we are getting both. We will have the option to select the event from last year, while also having the option to select a new one.