So who else has..

General Discussion
Atleast you got an even skin. Only legendaries I've been getting are non event ones. Not even duplicates either.
02/11/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Firehardt
I got a Legendary and was so excited and then I got Doomfist's spirit skin. So yeah, if you think you've seen disappointment in it's truest form, you're dead wrong.

Weird. That was the first legendary of the event I got as well.

And I remember a couple events ago getting one of Lucio's hockey legendaries early on and seeing like 4 or 5 people say they got that legendary as well.
I had to spend a lot of money to get the skins that I have, but most of the legendaries that I've gotten have been regular legendaries or currency. I'm missing Genji, Pharah, and McCree. I won't mind if I don't get McCree's though.
I opened two legendaries this event and got El Blanco Reaper and Nova Widow.
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
02/10/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Jsleezy
Me a thousand times. I really want that pharah and mercy skin, that's it. Zen is okay too. I've gotten Mccree twice already T_T

No that's not the way dupes work.

You can't get a dupe of a legendary event item unless you already have all of them.
02/10/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Sinzh
Every gold Ive seen spinning from Lunar loot boxes has been an ordinary non-event gold. Not even one of the new skins from the Blizzard World patch, I've yet to get any of those either. The old skins that I've never cared enough to purchase.

And the Magistrate skin is awesome, it's from a Korean ghost story which is so popular that it has its own tv show.

Ah see I knew it had to be something like that that I didn't understand because I'm an American. Makes more sense now.
My first event loot box gave me legendary gold coins. :^)
I got.mercy's which I don't give a flying !@#$ about because I ain't touching mercy with a 50 foot pole after her nerfs it isnt even good

I %^-*ing wish I got the new McCree skin
Who else open 20 lootboxes and get only sprays and voice lines from the event?
02/10/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Blueblizz
but do you hate playing Genji?

Yes. He doesn't fit my playstyle.