No love for Symmetras Golden gun?

General Discussion
Hi Overwatch Team
I've been a Symmetra main since the launch of the game, way back when Sym only had one ult and I had to chase after all my dumb teammates to lovingly attach shields on them.
I've stayed loyal to her through all her changes and through all the abuse hurled at me from angry Genji mains who don't understand that she is their counter. So naturally one of the first golden guns I purchased was hers.

However it is coming up on two years of Overwatch and she still has ZERO victory poses and ZERO highlight intros in which her gun is visible. Jeff is always saying how much the Overwatch team wants to make her a viable character and I feel like this problem should have been rectified by now!
Please OW developers, let me show off my hard earned golden Symmetra gun!
This.
Hi, I'm a Roadhog turned Ana main, and I gotta say, I didn't realize that was a thing, but you totally deserve it. Nothing helps a healer better than self-replenishing hp for both myself and teammates. I have a good respect for Symmetra mains and also feel they should receive recognition, because let's face it, she may not need to aim, but staying alive to build up a level 3 beam is its own challenge.
C'mon Jeff, have a heart.

Edit: Just also wanted to add that there is nothing more fun than nano boosting a Symmetra who's got a level 3 beam.
Freakin' ROLL through'em
Blizzard please... Include it in the uprising event since it's coming up.
If the Uprising or Anniversary events don’t have a victory pose or highlight intro with the Photon Projector, I’m going to be disappointed. But I definitely agree with you.
/sign. The Halloween RIP victory pose doesn’t even show her weapon.

Right now, I just use the one thas reading, bleh. Its the only decent one.
Give her a highlight intro of her melting something with her gun.

Personally I’d like to see her burning toast with it. XD
02/11/2018 04:06 AMPosted by Star99er
Give her a highlight intro of her melting something with her gun.

Personally I’d like to see her burning toast with it. XD
have it show her melting genji pls
Even if it's her charging her orb I'd be okay with that.
Or just her doing anything sassy and classy with her gun