Remove group/duo queuing at gm/top500

Competitive Discussion
01/31/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Dust
Make friends. Practice together. Beat stacks with your own stacks. They just need to add some ingame social tools to help facilitate it.

At any other rank this could be an option, but in order to beat a stack consisting of some of the best players in the game, I would need to also have some extremely high rank players, which there are only a handful of...factor in the fact that many of them aren't actively in the queue and you can see how unreliable that plan would be.
For anyone who doesn't understand, if the best 6 players in the world are grouped together, they will win most of the time because there is no possible stronger group to play against.
To get fair matches you would have to wait hours and that is stupid so this kind of breaks the matchmaking game
02/03/2018 12:58 PMPosted by EpicTerry2
For anyone who doesn't understand, if the best 6 players in the world are grouped together, they will win most of the time because there is no possible stronger group to play against.
To get fair matches you would have to wait hours and that is stupid so this kind of breaks the matchmaking game

You provide logic to the discussion, and people downvoted you.

These forums are a sad place.
They are only grouped to rig the system and remain in the top 500.

I also don't want silvers being carried by Platinum people.
I also don't want Golds being carried by Diamond people.

Those two are 1000 SR differences and it should not be happening.
Look having to find a 6 stack just to do comp every time is a terrible idea for people who aren't playing this game super serious. This is coming from a mid-high masters player who got there semi-casually.

We need a true solo Q - this will eliminate any bias from 2-3-4 stacks whatever. I've been in some really coordinated solo Q teams. It's possible especially higher you go. Just takes comm's thats all.