I want my Russian wife to be meta again

General Discussion
So please buff the guy with amazing hair because quite frankly she synergizes the best with him.
Also his blue rectangle has been feeling quite weak versus both spam and mobility comps.
I’m tired of Harambe and Waifu Bait as the tanks of every game.
Even Baymax and StreetPig have their own strategy that is starting to see play.
No there is absolutely no other way I can phrase this.
No she's fine, she's not in every game but she's seen, buffing her will cause her to be in every game then Blizz will see and N.E.R.F which will ruin the hero, leave her how she is, she's honestly really good.
02/05/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Ninja
No she's fine, she's not in every game but she's seen, buffing her will cause her to be in every game then Blizz will see and N.E.R.F which will ruin the hero, leave her how she is, she's honestly really good.

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ THESE POSTS?!?
You straight up accidentally guessed my steam name.
Dude it took waaay to much effort to figure out who you were talking about. But I don't think Rein needs a buff, he's just not favourable in the meta right now.
Zarya - it's nerf or noth... wait what?
Just get a nerf on D.Va

She is the reason why Zarya is out of meta for quite a while now. Even pre-rework D.Va
02/05/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Morrov555
Zarya - it's nerf or noth... wait what?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760777182#post-1
CYKA BLYAT
02/05/2018 01:36 PMPosted by howiehiew
Dude it took waaay to much effort to figure out who you were talking about.

This is one of my favorite posts ever just because of the names.
02/05/2018 01:38 PMPosted by gpu
Just get a nerf on D.Va

She is the reason why Zarya is out of meta for quite a while now. Even pre-rework D.Va

But mostly because Dva can usually kill Zarya before Zarya can kill her.

Even with 50 charge, it's gonna take 6 seconds of laser too kill Dva. Ignoring Winston bubbles/heals.

So maybe make Zarya better vs armor.
So please buff the guy with amazing hair because quite frankly she synergizes the best with him.

Perhaps SAKE-guy will become viable after rework, and the two best combos with him are Rein and Zarya. I think she'll be all right.
02/05/2018 01:42 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
Just get a nerf on D.Va

Even with 50 charge, it's gonna take 6 seconds of laser too kill Dva. Ignoring Winston bubbles/heals.

Zarya is already strong versus armor. Her tickrate is 5 per second meaning that she doesn't get affected by armor much. 25 DPS per second is the maximum that armor can reduce for Zarya. The issue is not that. The issue is that D.Va is simply too strong at the moment and can basically consistently outdamage Zarya while also providing more overall utility.
02/05/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Flower

Perhaps SAKE-guy will become viable after rework, and the two best combos with him are Rein and Zarya. I think she'll be all right.

SAKE-guy is also one of Russian Wife’s greatest counters though
02/05/2018 01:45 PMPosted by gpu
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Zarya is already strong versus armor. Her tickrate is 5 per second meaning that she doesn't get affected by armor much. 25 DPS per second is the maximum that armor can reduce for Zarya. The issue is not that. The issue is that D.Va is simply too strong at the moment and can basically consistently outdamage Zarya while also providing more overall utility.

So what if Zarya did bonus damage to armor?

Say 20-50% extra damage to armor, versus normal HP.

Giving her a faster kill-speed vs Dva, than Roadhog.

This SAKE-guy, is he also known as nipple man by any chance?

Please stop. This is absolutely not true. Blueberry Lady or Flying Pharaon is much more dangerous for her.
what if moira couldn't dash out of grav? I'm not in the moira nerf train but it seems weird that tracer can't recall anymore but moira can escape.
Just get a nerf on D.Va

Keep nerfing heroes is just the wrong move. Did you consider buff some UP ones?
Ya girl baymax keeping up the spam meta 10/10
I think removing the 5 second CD on his barrier before it starts to regenerate should be removed for starters. Especially considering it's the main thing that helps keep him alive plus taking in the fact that all the the other tanks can do multiple things with their shields up; something the guy with the amazing hair can't do.