I ♥ Mercy 1.0

General Discussion
Heroes never die !

Bring back my baby !

===============

Hey guys,

We're going to lock this thread. However, we encourage to continue sharing your feedback on the changes for Mercy in this topic. This is in an effort to consolidate feedback for our team.

Thank you!

- Moderation Team
02/07/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Rondoudou
Heroes never die !

Bring back my baby !
heroes don't ruin most of theyre games
Oh look, it's the same person who made a thread simply to spam bump it with "Revert Mercy". Honestly stop.
02/07/2018 06:54 AMPosted by idcIFurLGBT
Oh look, it's the same person who made a thread simply to spam bump it with "Revert Mercy". Honestly stop.

We're not in north korea sorry.
Freedom of speech.

Heroes never die!
02/07/2018 06:53 AMPosted by FinFinEXE
heroes don't ruin most of theyre games

heroes don't ruin most of they are games

LUL Yeah
The person also asked on another thread who XQC is while you can see a respond saying that he/she loves XQCs hair. Simply a post to keep the drama alive.
Whats wrong with u OP?
these mercy mains
02/07/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Symjörn

LUL Yeah
The person also asked on another thread who XQC is while you can see a respond saying that he/she loves XQCs hair. Simply a post to keep the drama alive.
Whats wrong with u OP?

Hiyya Stalker !!!
02/07/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Rondoudou
Freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is irrelevant, it's against the forum rules to constantly bump threads with non-productive spam.

Freedom of speech.

Heroes never die!

There is a Code of Conduct if you want to use the forums, though, and spamming isnt tolerated here.
02/07/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Rondoudou
02/07/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Symjörn

LUL Yeah
Whats wrong with u OP?

Hiyya Stalker !!!

Bad behavior is noticeable :)
Reported your XQC thread :)

Freedom of speech.

Heroes never die!

Freedom of speech and being an annoying little !@#$ that spams are 2 entirely different things.

You're allowed to be in the opinion that a mercy revert would benefit the game, but you don't have to spam it all over the place.
Heroes never die!
I mean, at least he didn't farm downvotes and then change their post completely to say "revert mercy" . I'll take this guy over that other guy any day.