Do Something About 2CP Point B

General Discussion
It's a joke seeing this every week in OWL at how the defensive team can trickle out forever and ever. These protracted fights are a joke and have even spawned the meme "2CP LUL".
The defensive spawn is always way too close to point B, attacking team has to either snowball them or get a team wipe to even capture point B from the defending team.
I literally hate 2CP maps. I love every single other aspect of this game, but 2CP feels so punishing and not fun.
This was something that people always talk about with Mercy's mass rez when it is just a massive design flaw in 2 CP maps. Anubis is a massive offender of this, other maps at least have a little distance.
I think, at minimum, they need to disable ults from spawn room. Put the same restrictions that Sym has on placing her teleporter on things like Junkrat's tire and Hanzo's dragons.
Hanamura is the bane of my Overwatch existence
02/09/2018 05:04 PMPosted by WhateverAlex
This was something that people always talk about with Mercy's mass rez when it is just a massive design flaw in 2 CP maps. Anubis is a massive offender of this, other maps at least have a little distance.

On HLC as soon as you step out you are basically on the point. All the 2CP maps are pretty terrible for point B.