Inconsistency

Competitive Discussion
How come on some days I'm on fire, and people compliment me saying I play like a diamond/masters player, and on other days I am actual trash?
How can I be more consistent with my performance?
It's probably the difference in the player base on certain days and times effecting you. Weekends can be terrible in the afternoons, where early morning on weekdays has proven great for me.
Depends on team mates as well. With a good team I can manage some games with 6 to 1 kd. If I don't trust my team then I perform worse. Especially so if I play Orisa. If my team don't heal or follow up I get wrecked. Otherwise I can do great stuff.
do you warmup in pracice range/custom games/qp etc?
theres many times i usually practice with my mcree, and sometimes i am just off. so i either do not do comp or i queue with hitscan friends since i feel slightly off

are you in voicechat? is there good comunication?

does our teamcomp need to change to counter enemy team? many times people just are hard countered by multiple enemies and they are just not changing. making it moire of a 5 v6 or even a 4v 6. sometimes you might be doing well but you need to switch yourself, or at least use voicechat to discuss with the team maybe we need to change.

there's so many factors from game to game. but if you are warmed up and playing consistently as your role, it might be the best you can do.
02/10/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Nerva666
do you warmup in pracice range/custom games/qp etc?
theres many times i usually practice with my mcree, and sometimes i am just off. so i either do not do comp or i queue with hitscan friends since i feel slightly off

are you in voicechat? is there good comunication?

does our teamcomp need to change to counter enemy team? many times people just are hard countered by multiple enemies and they are just not changing. making it moire of a 5 v6 or even a 4v 6. sometimes you might be doing well but you need to switch yourself, or at least use voicechat to discuss with the team maybe we need to change.

there's so many factors from game to game. but if you are warmed up and playing consistently as your role, it might be the best you can do.

Im going to side on this guy for this one are you doing all of these things consistently?