No reason to pick Rein over Orisa

Competitive Discussion
02/11/2018 01:45 PMPosted by SlayerAdam
Reinhardt has a better ult.

100% true, but his earthshatter got a lot of issue bugs going around need to be fixed by Blizzard soon!
I will gladly take an over aggressive rein over a sit and wait Orisa.
02/16/2018 09:34 AMPosted by JuicyBrucie
I will gladly take an over aggressive rein over a sit and wait Orisa.

You can tell am one beast aggressive Rein just look at my hours and stats on him lmao
A perfectly timed Rein ult can completely shut down other hero ults, like Moira's coalescence. I'd rather be tickled by Orisa than bullied by Rein's hammer.
02/10/2018 08:15 PMPosted by ĢĜĘŹ
Orisa sheild is too strong making rein useless
Buff rein or nerf orisa sheild

rein is a lot more mobile than orisa. throw a boosted rein in a group of enemies and he can kill them all.

Orisa can't do that. and she has a pretty bad ult.
02/16/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Player
02/10/2018 08:15 PMPosted by ĢĜĘŹ

Buff rein or nerf orisa sheild

How about you not make terrible balance suggestions without knowing a single thing about the game?

How about you stop buying GM accounts and changing the account name to talk trash on forums Shoe?

You're terrible l0l.
A mobile shield (Rein) is more useful in situations where dive gets past the stationary Orisa shield or ults that can get passed it too. Quad tank comp works way better with Rein too.
Orisa is more useful in more situations where grouping up and holding a position.

Honestly my gen rule is Rein has slight more adv on atk and when grav isn't needed to pull people off payloads and legdes