Solution to Bastion E

General Discussion
Activates ult sound, 30 second cooldown. That’s it.

I commented this jokingly on another thread a few days ago but the idea is growing on me... Anyone want to show some support for a unique sound-based ability idea? Even for a joke-style arcade mode for April fools day or something silly like that? I just... I can’t get over how wacky that gameplay would be.. I’m dying to try it
I believe he has a voiceline that is similar. It’s risky, but could use it in sentry mode near enemies to get them to back off. Not as loud or anything, but possible to try.
Just like...To trick his enemies?

id like something more of

"bastion pulls out a tracer/genji repelant forcing them to run away from him"
This would be hilarious, for any hero. Let us buy the voicelines as legendaries, 1000 credits or gold lootbox item. Watch people crap themselves every time they hear "JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE", until they get complacent and stop caring, at which point you drop the bomb
02/11/2018 02:20 PMPosted by epicfail48
This would be hilarious, for any hero. Let us buy the voicelines as legendaries, 1000 credits or gold lootbox item. Watch people crap themselves every time they hear "JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE", until they get complacent and stop caring, at which point you drop the bomb
Exactly! It might be a bad mechanic for competitive, which is why I suggested maybe a fun/joke mode, but I can’t get over how wacky it would be to play, I really want to try it!
An ability/hero that messes with enemies intake on audio information is actually a really brilliant mechanic because audio is SUCH a huge part of game sense in overwatch, its an anti game sense mechanic which I dont think ive seen in another shooter yet as opposed to a mechanic defense/debuff. Jesus I hope this gets a crap ton of upvotes so a dev looks at it.