Silver rank widow maker players.

General Discussion
Silver rank widow makers any good? it seems when widow is picked in high silver we lose the game, very rarely does it make a difference, and well would it not be better to have a dps ult rather than just the wall hack ult from widow, I mean a tac visor is way better most of the time, heck I would take a mei ult even. I dunno seems all these hanzo, widow, genji inta lock players are causing me to lose more than I should.
Silver widow players are just people who think they're good at sniping because they can awp in csgo, which is something anyone can do
They are in silver and not in GM for a reason.
well the fact that she was doing fine for the first half of the game but then you just sit there and watch her get dived by Winston and DVA while you sit on the payload thinking you are doing your job... well it probably doesn't do anything to help you win any games with her on your team, now does it?
A hell of a lot of people see Widow on their team and just stop trying or decide its time to pick a hero they never played before to “practice” on. I’ve barely played her last couple of weeks because I just got so sick of that kind of behaviour.

Reality is that if the group is nice and just gets on with it she’ll do a job same as any other DPS at that level. Her win rates are comparable to McCree and Tracer there and no one has anything bad to say about them.
02/11/2018 11:25 PMPosted by onetrick
well the fact that she was doing fine for the first half of the game but then you just sit there and watch her get dived by Winston and DVA while you sit on the payload thinking you are doing your job... well it probably doesn't do anything to help you win any games with her on your team, now does it?
So you just sit there and ignore two dive tanks hitting your back line? I see your problem. “Your job” is more than you think it is.
silvers a not too bad. its bronze where its really bad. ive never seen a bronze be able to make it throught an entire widow hs server because they get kicked for inactivity. silvers can usually stay but will bottom frag.