I Hope The New Hero Is Younger Than 30...

General Discussion
It's just so far, i couldn't help but notice a lot of heroes we had recently received are pretty old. I know age doesn't matter, but it would be very neat seeing someone in their early 20's or at least below 30 or something?

Everyone usually is 30 and up.

Anyways, that's all c:
Highly Rated
Isn't Orisa like 2? :P
Highly Rated
Orisa was a baby when she came out
Highly Rated
Get off my lawn, kid.
02/13/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Cewestia
Isn't Orisa like 2?

Nope, she's 1 month old.
You want some inexperience rookies that are barely out of puberty on the battlefield?
Highly Rated
02/13/2018 10:51 AMPosted by DVS
You want some inexperience rookies that are barely out of puberty on the battlefield?

D.Va says Hi
Highly Rated
As an old fart, it's nice to see more old farts in game.

Exactly, it make sense to have more heroes with some experience. Even tracer is 26. I don't see a young and inexperienced hero added, unless he/she have some sort of power, or is a prodigy.
02/13/2018 10:55 AMPosted by lughnasadh
As an old fart, it's nice to see more old farts in game.

Yes! Don't get me wrong that's great that they have them. In fact it's true, most games don't appreciate older aged characters at all and OW giving us them is amazing.

However, just one young guy in his twenties would be great eye cand- I mean great for us youngins :p
02/13/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Kazark

Exactly, it make sense to have more heroes with some experience. Even tracer is 26. I don't see a young and inexperienced hero added, unless he/she have some sort of power, or is a prodigy.

Age has nothing to do with experience. It's about talent and skill plus, we have a giant gorrilla from the moon. Pretty sure age doesn't define the character really...D.va for example, has the best reflexes of any character in the game and are said to be "super human"
Tbh seeing a bunch of older people in this was kinda a nice suprise. I don't have apreference towards age in this game, but seeing an emphasis on getting older, more experienced vets in here was cool
02/13/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Zence
Tbh seeing a bunch of older people in this was kinda a nice suprise. I don't have apreference towards age in this game, but seeing an emphasis on getting older, more experienced vets in here was cool

Point taken. I am probably the minority that wants it x)
I'm so used to seeing games filled to the brim with 18-26 year old characters with the one (1) token 'old' person who is like 45, with a few greys.

I like that the majority of the cast is in their 30s or above.
02/13/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Cewestia
Isn't Orisa like 2? :P
Orisa is 1 month old
There are people that want animu ninja characters like Naruto in this ga... wait...
02/13/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Equinox
Orisa was a baby when she came out

still baby.