Reaper is fine as he is

General Discussion
Coming from a Reaper main.

A fairly good and decent Reaper can shred the enemy back lines. Obliterate tanks. Potentially prevent dive attacks as long as he's well supported. Wipe teams with great coordination.

All he needs is a few tweaks to his shadowstep and wraith form.

That's all.
He needs better mobility
Wraith form needs to have something done to it... No idea what and his teleport needs to be how Moria's is in terms of speed and !@#$
All he needs fixed is shadowstep.
Smoke grenade would be sick tho
Console player...
I don't disagree with you, I've enjoyed and felt effective with reaper all the way up until mid-masters, but it's at around that point I feel he starts to be a bit ineffective. Good teams will zone the hell out of you and every ult you use will get shut down. It's pretty frustrating.

But that's not a good reason to stop playing him if you enjoy it! By all means do what you like.
Shadow step should be changed- it's almost useless
Reaper being good at his role doesn’t excuse Shadow Step being the clunkiest ability in the game.
nope any hero can do what he does better only ppl bad at the game think reaper is fine
02/04/2018 11:42 AMPosted by GreyFalcon
Console player...

So what?

I find aiming on pc with Reaper a lot more consistent and precise than console.

Doesn't justify your implication at all.
02/04/2018 11:47 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
Console player...

So what?

I find aiming on pc with Reaper a lot more consistent and precise than console.

Doesn't justify your implication at all.

yes it does every heroes better on console period
Thank you. It's refreshing to see somebody who's actually happy with their hero. I agree. Reaper is the best at what he does and what he does isn't very nice.
Console player...

So what? Aiming on console takes way more skill than on PC, which turns you into a better player. You also have to be better at positioning since you can't just "lol point and click" at things with perfect accuracy like on PC, which reinforces bad gameplay.

It's always funny to me how easily I can shred on PC shooters after spending most of my time on console because I have skillsets PC people have never had to develop. Don't knock things you don't understand.
only ppl bad at the game think reapers okay because hes good where they belong just check profiles lmao
I literally dare you to try Reaper at Diamond on PC.

Reaper is so much different between PC and console
02/04/2018 12:06 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH

I've watched him played VERY effectively in several Overwatch League matches because those people understand how he's used. Diamond players generally do not, regardless of platform.

From a console player who's played a lot of PC shooters, I guarantee you I'd shred some diamonds on PC.
02/04/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Goldlantern
02/04/2018 12:06 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH

I've watched him played VERY effectively in several Overwatch League matches because those people understand how he's used. Diamond players generally do not, regardless of platform.

From a console player who's played a lot of PC shooters, I guarantee you I'd shred some diamonds on PC.

cause diamond is a good rank (no it isn't)
02/04/2018 12:09 PMPosted by NordBigD
02/04/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Goldlantern

cause diamond is a good rank (no it isn't)

I told him to play PC Diamond because he's Diamond on console.
02/04/2018 11:44 AMPosted by NordBigD
nope any hero can do what he does better only ppl bad at the game think reaper is fine

It's exactly the opposite, actually. It seems like only people who are bad at him think he's broken.

There's nobody better at what Reaper does if he's used correctly.