Nerf Junk !!!!

Competitive Discussion
When junkrat is going to be nerfed to the ground like mercy i want to see him again whit 1 mine only again and to trow this mine the same range as the trap and his tire ...... no words hanzo dragon is charging slower ..... WHY ?!?!?!?!?
You sound like a Low SR(not to sound mean). Once you get higher, everyone seems to know how to play against him or counter him. I'm a junkrat main. But as I rose in SR I noticed my elims are not as much and I'm getting taken out by a lot of people.

as for hanzo, hit headshots. I think hes gets a crazy amount of ult charge.
i`m not low SR ... and i think in higher SR ppl don`t even play him. just try playing against him as flanker and got mine blown in your face and insta die then play as support and die from blind spam while u staying on the playload whit your tank my point is he is anoing !@# hell and he need to be not nerfed but instead fixed before his buff nobody played him in high plat and early diamond now hes is every single game
02/07/2018 02:45 PMPosted by rAd3aL
i`m not low SR ... and i think in higher SR ppl don`t even play him. just try playing against him as flanker and got mine blown in your face and insta die then play as support and die from blind spam while u staying on the playload whit your tank my point is he is anoing !@# hell and he need to be not nerfed but instead fixed before his buff nobody played him in high plat and early diamond now hes is every single game

Since when was high-gold/low-plat high SR? Also, your grammar and spelling is horrible. It matters a lot when you're trying to get your point across.

However, I'll try to deconstruct your argument. Junkrat is meant to be an anti-dive hero. His trap and/or mine has always been meant to kill flankers. If you're having issues with dying from blind spam, then you're not paying enough attention (the same way people die from trap/mine combo). How is he in every single game? In grandmaster games, there are is a 3.59% pickrate. This pickrate INCREASES the lower the SR you go.

Also, to say that nobody played him in high platinum or low diamond is completely false. I know of a ton of people who played him in every season as their DPS because he is a (relatively) low-skill hero allowing most people to easily flex into him. I've played with Tank, Support, and DPS mains since S3 and they would still pick Junkrat if the situation warranted it (playing against a dive heavy team such as Genji, Tracer, Sombra, etc.). Junkrat's primary goal has always been pressure the enemy team, give your team some space, and delete any hero that you're able you damage with grenade and mine.

I don't know what you consider high elo but he's often picked in my ranking. And is typically counted with widow, pharah, sometimes hanzo. Anyone who can kill him without getting caught in the spam or getting too close. He's very strong and he's very annoying but he's also squishy. They could probably tweak him by letting him take damage from his own close range spam i guess but that's up to blizz.
Another gold player who thinks junk is op sigh junk is not op because there are things called counters, Pharah can shut him down while she flies high in the air, Zarya can gain tons of energy from spam and widow soldier and Mccree can shut him down from long ranges where he is useless. And if you are complaining about him being able to shut down flankers that’s one of his jobs genius, and after the nerf to his mines he’ll have an even harder time doing that. And if you are complaining about getting one shotted than that’s your fault for being close to him. Work on you’re positioning and stay with your team and Junkrat is fine. And you want his mines to go as far as his trap? If he only had one mine again and it only went as far as his trap than more people would just spam with Junkrat. Wait, isn’t that what you are complaining about? Junkrat’s ability to spam? And junkrats rip tire goes faster than Hanzo deagons because it can be destroyed and with the nerf that you can always here the tire you can know where it is and easily shoot it down. But then again you are in gold so I doubt you could hit it.
i`m not low SR ...

You're gold.
Ya I agree. Junkrat is just such an op hero. I don't know why his ult was buffed to begin with (oh wait, I know why, because Junkrat mains cryed about it and they got their wish, as do all dps's that complain).

I love how people want Moira to be nerfed, yet Junkrat barely gets mentioned.
He bursts way too hard, charges his ult super quickly, his ult is so easy to use, and it is pretty much free kills. I argue he has the best ult in the game in terms of cost vs easiness vs reward. It's literally a low risk, low skill, high reward.