Wait for the Mei and Hanzo Changes before Nerfing Tracer

General Discussion
Everybody talks about tracer being too powerfull, which is true, but only because her "Counters" are too weak, not reliable, or simply can't be used on every map/Comp.

However two of them....Mei and Hanzo..are getting some changes, so we should wait for those first and see if she maybe gets indirectly nerfed. I mean even now i can guarante you, that i will headshot a tracer 2-3 times as a Mei in one Match, so who knows?

Don't know about Hanzo though never played him only against him. They will probly make him more reliable overall.

Anyway can we all just wait for those Changes before demanding Nerfs to Tracer?
euh what ? why hanzo is a counter for tracer now ?
If mei gets any change that makes her deal with tracer easily, mei will be the most OP character overwatch has seen yet.

Sincerely- #7 mei on overbuff
02/07/2018 04:05 AMPosted by simirou
I think it's because how easily scatter can kill her
02/07/2018 03:59 AMPosted by Dastil
However two of them....Mei and Hanzo..are getting some changes

It's actually funny.
02/07/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Alhaitham
I think it's because how easily scatter can kill her

That and when he headshots her. Since they will most likely make him more reliable in terms of damage, he could turn out a serious counter to Tracer
02/07/2018 04:23 AMPosted by Plague
If mei gets any change that makes her deal with tracer easily, mei will be the most OP character overwatch has seen yet.

Sincerely- #7 mei on overbuff

Remember that Tracer can back off and even Choose her fights more then any hero, so if she doesn't avoid "buffed Mei" (If she turns out a bigger counter" then it's her own fault.
To wait more 3-4 months of a tracer meta (in addition to those that already passed) while they are changing their counters seems as wrong as mercywatch.
ofc she is more difficult to kill, but i usally dont have a problem killing her with hanzo without scatter..

Hes always been a good hero vs Tracer, if you look at t500 tracer guides they tell you Hanzo is a hero you need to be very careful of.

One body shot + melee or one headshot or SCATTUH and you're dead.
02/07/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Nirvs
To wait more 3-4 months of a tracer meta (in addition to those that already passed) while they are changing their counters seems as wrong as mercywatch.

Who knows maybe some things will come with the new map/event? Its usually that way