Can Junkrat please get a COOL skin?!

General Discussion
I know Junkrat has a pretty good amount of cosmetics already, and I really do like all his skins. It's just none of them make you go "WOAH THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST SKINS IN GAME" especially when you compare it to the awesome skins we just got this year.

Dr. J was one of the best skins back in 2016

Cricket was cool imo but not anything to drool over

Beachrat is actually my favorite Junkrat skin but is clearly over shadowed by some of the other Christmas skins and the 2018 skins

I know he isn't very popular in the minds of the community but can we plz just get ONE awesome Junkrat skin to make this long term explosive freak lover happy?!
Why so many Junkrat haters? Bet this would have 100+ likes if I asked for a skin for the fugly mofo Gengu
um.... what

dr junkenstien?
beachrat?
fool?
caution?
02/10/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Junker4Life
Why so many Junkrat haters? Bet this would have 100+ likes if I asked for a skin for the fugly mofo Gengu

the forums hate Genji, they seem to love Junkrat.
Beachrat is amazing, what u mean?
02/10/2018 07:36 AMPosted by SPGG
um.... what

dr junkenstien?
beachrat?
fool?
caution?
I don’t see why people like Fool. It’s just...ugly. Beachrat is “eh” in my book, mainly because it doesn’t have ult voiceline change. Blizzard had a very good opportunity to change it but they didn’t Junkenstein’s the best by far, and why is caution there? Isn’t that just an epic with some color changes?
um.... what

dr junkenstien?
beachrat?
fool?
caution?

I don’t see why people like Fool. It’s just...ugly. Beachrat is “eh” in my book, mainly because it doesn’t have ult voiceline change. Blizzard had a very good opportunity to change it but they didn’t Junkenstein’s the best by far, and why is caution there? Isn’t that just an epic with some color changes?
[/quote]

those are just the skins i like fool with the gold gun is awesome
Ive been using Hayseed since day one, and its all ill ever need.
um.... what

dr junkenstien?
beachrat?
fool?
caution?

firework?
Yep, we should have an 80s greaser look and call it "Punkrat". Also give him an actual car tire.
Beachrat and Junkenstein are amazing, but his others I can take or leave.

My least favorite legendary of his is probably Cricket, but that's coming from someone who knows absolutely nothing about the sport. I'm sure I would love this skin if I was a cricket fan, though.
um.... what

dr junkenstien?
beachrat?
fool?
caution?

Dr Junkenstein, ever since I managed to get coins to buy it, is never getting unequipped ever. Hands down best skin in the game. It's the closest you get to a Moveset Clone in this game.

Beachrat I curse my luck for not being able to get it

Fool is just ugly. Why do people like it?

And Caution's pretty good for a Epic skin
Dr. Junkenstein is one of the best skins in the game.
I completely agree with you.

Junkenstein, fool, and beachrat cricket etc are all disgusting.

Only ones that are nice IN MY OWN EYES, in my PERSONAL SUBJECTIVE OPINION, are firework and caution.

What I'd like to see is a nice legendary that doesn't revolve around his "mad comic relief" role in the game. It would be as if DVa for example only got skins showcasing that she's a gamer. Ok we get it, can we have something more please?

In fact I'd like to see something more in line with him being a criminal and a scavanger. A pirate skin would fit him very well, wooden peg and everything, a burglar skin maybe, I dunno something that isn't "oh look at me I'm bipolar and funny".

Something nice
He has good skins such as Dr junkenstien, beach rat, caution, and fool but another good skin couldn’t hurt.
"I know Junkrat had all this amazing three skins, but can we please have another amazing skin"

meanwhile Orisa have one event skin and it's meh cuz Orisa Dragon skin robbed
How's this http://fav.me/da4qs4k

If Junkrat had that I may have to consider becoming a Junkrat player, and I can't stand him.
02/10/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Junker4Life
I know Junkrat has a pretty good amount of cosmetics already, and I really do like all his skins. It's just none of them make you go "WOAH THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST SKINS IN GAME" especially when you compare it to the awesome skins we just got this year.

Dr. J was one of the best skins back in 2016

Cricket was cool imo but not anything to drool over

Beachrat is actually my favorite Junkrat skin but is clearly over shadowed by some of the other Christmas skins and the 2018 skins

I know he isn't very popular in the minds of the community but can we plz just get ONE awesome Junkrat skin to make this long term explosive freak lover happy?!
You literally just said he already got cool skins. !@#$