☕️ Little Buff for Ana ☕️

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Sometimes, when I want to heal someone from my team or inflict damage, usually some tank or whoever crosses in front and blocks my healing / damage.

it occurred to me that it would be a good buff if Ana's shot goes through the allies who have their HP to the fullest.

some opinions?

my english is bad. I'm from Chile
This would be an amazing QoL change for Ana. One of my biggest pet peeves with her!
Shooting through full-health allies would be a great QoL change for Ana, since she doesn't have the same luxury to pick targets like Mercy or Zen, or the same AoE capabilities of Lucio and Moira.

I'd also tack on healing herself for a percentage of healing she does with Biotic Rifle.
up
I’m up for this change, but that being said, I do sometimes prefire at allies who I expect are about to take a bunch of damage. Thanks to the healing over time effect her darts give, I’ve been able to save a good few amount of lives with just that little edge of instantaneous healing i’m able to dish out by firing at full-health targets.

Just figured I should bring it up.
so you basicly want to make her into a ranged moira?
02/10/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Huckleberry

If you look at Ana as a whole she has some incredibly inconsistent healing output compared to Moira and Mercy. For one, she has to aim more readily than either. Her healing is ruined by shields. Healing with her is also ruined by any sort of in between target such as an enemy or ally. Finally, she has a reload time.

All of this goes to ruin her healing output and it shows with many people compared to Moira and Mercy.

Overall, I think Ana really only needs difficulty with aiming as that is sort of her character and theme. Though these extra factors simply prove to many times be beyond her control.
02/10/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Huckleberry

Congrats on the worst attempted simplification in history.

This would be a solid assistance to her.
Please Please! I love this. It can be really irritating when some one just gets in front of me and ruins a shot... Also in general speaking, it's annoying when someone next to me but out of my view absorbs a shot.
02/10/2018 05:10 PMPosted by EvelUp
I’m up for this change, but that being said, I do sometimes prefire at allies who I expect are about to take a bunch of damage, and thanks to the healing over time effect her darts give, I’ve been able to save a good few amount of lives with just that little edge of instantaneous healing i’m able to dish out by firing at full-health targets.

Just figured I should bring it up.

This^

Pre-healing is too important to see it go.
I think it would make sense to have some kind of priority system, where a shot will go through a full health target that's directly in front of you (maybe a Rein or Orisa).
Or a raycast that determines the targets and their health on it's path and prioritizes the one with less health. (Maybe also reading the enemies on the path, and prioritizing those if all friendly targets on the path are full health)

There's options to give this change to Ana without removing pre-healing. Please don't make pre-healing go away.
LOVE THIS IDEA!
But does it only go through allies? Or evrybody?
Like these?
1. blue team>red team>blue team
2. red team>blue team
02/10/2018 02:09 PMPosted by EndoMaster
Sometimes, when I want to heal someone from my team or inflict damage, usually some tank or whoever crosses in front and blocks my healing / damage.

it occurred to me that it would be a good buff if Ana's shot goes through the allies who have their HP to the fullest.

some opinions?

thats actually sound a pretty good quality of life buff.
saludos de Chile tambien XD
will this not make her somewhat OP?

tbh i think all she need is a way to reach higher grounds to fully utilize the fact that she is a sniper. If it doubles as an escape, that would make it even better.
How did you get those little teapots in your title?

Also I agree that Ana should be able to shoot through full HP teammates.

some opinions?

What about a passive where scoped shots can penetrate through friendly targets, but not enemies?
That is a reasonable idea, they would not even need to put that on ptr.
Sounds good.
02/10/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Blam320
Shooting through full-health allies would be a great QoL change for Ana, since she doesn't have the same luxury to pick targets like Mercy or Zen, or the same AoE capabilities of Lucio and Moira.

I'd also tack on healing herself for a percentage of healing she does with Biotic Rifle.

Reverse Moira theory.., I like it that sounds really cool and would fit her character a lot.

some opinions?

It would TOTALLY be possible too sense Moira's orb which is a projectile, can sense if allies need healing, and who it should pass through.