☕️ Little Buff for Ana ☕️

General Discussion
I am 100% behind this as a buff for Ana. She's needed something for a long time, and I'm always getting in her way as Reinhardt when maybe she's trying to heal someone that's trying to get a pick outside of the shield. It would also help her to contribute damage if her team was full on hp.
02/10/2018 02:09 PMPosted by EndoMaster
Sometimes, when I want to heal someone from my team or inflict damage, usually some tank or whoever crosses in front and blocks my healing / damage.

it occurred to me that it would be a good buff if Ana's shot goes through the allies who have their HP to the fullest.

some opinions?

my english is bad. I'm from Chile

Nice idea. This would be a good addition to her kit
02/10/2018 06:18 PMPosted by pipskittles
will this not make her somewhat OP?

tbh i think all she need is a way to reach higher grounds to fully utilize the fact that she is a sniper. If it doubles as an escape, that would make it even better.

And if enemy team has a decent widow = dead ana.

She didn't even have any mobility skill to reach higher ground, and the meantime when she races there, her team gets no healing
02/10/2018 06:13 PMPosted by BlackMadness
Sometimes, when I want to heal someone from my team or inflict damage, usually some tank or whoever crosses in front and blocks my healing / damage.

it occurred to me that it would be a good buff if Ana's shot goes through the allies who have their HP to the fullest.

some opinions?

thats actually sound a pretty good quality of life buff.
saludos de Chile tambien XD

hola :)
02/10/2018 07:04 PMPosted by KucingKadut

tbh i think all she need is a way to reach higher grounds to fully utilize the fact that she is a sniper. If it doubles as an escape, that would make it even better.

And if enemy team has a decent widow = dead ana.

She didn't even have any mobility skill to reach higher ground, and the meantime when she races there, her team gets no healing

Even in sniper battles you'll have covers provided to peek and charge up widow's rifles or Hanzo's arrow, and being Ana you don't really have to care as much to fight against enemy snipers and simply stays behind cover to hide from them while healing/sniping from above.

I really don't know why this was never a thing that Ana ever had, since her abilities seems like they'll be even better if she were given vertical mobility.
Those things all sound like justifiable buffs considering Ana has to overcome more handicaps than any other support to be half as effective at her job. She has no movement abilities or passives and her only defenses are on very long cooldowns. She can’t heal through enemy barriers or target specific teammates to support. Her ult is the only support ult that doesn’t buff her survivability or enhance her ability to heal like Mercy, Moira, Zen and Lucio currently can. On top of those unfortunate circumstances she has to have inhuman positioning, map awareness and precise aim to stay alive.

Allowing her shots to be prioritized or to pass through heroes in a straight line until they hit a target (with no damage drop-off) could potentially turn her into a Hanzo who spams the choke healing/damaging anyone in the path, which would not be good for the game.

If they just allowed her the OPTION (since it’s not always necessary) to somehow quickly shuffle through allies that are in line of sight and select who she wants to heal until she disables it or they leave line of sight, that would be enough. I don’t think she should be able to target enemies through allies, though.
up
Yes! Either this or some sort of passive healing ability that is tied to her healing teammates (like she gains 10% health with every shot landed or something). She needs more survivability!
Please yes
02/10/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Trenchfox
02/10/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Huckleberry
so you basicly want to make her into a ranged moira?

Congrats on the worst attempted simplification in history.

This would be a solid assistance to her.
It would but the dude is right
up
I love Ana is my main Healer and I agree with this

some opinions?

Nice idea but ultimately I feel it distracts from the player having to have good positioning. If you cant hit who you want to hit them move. I personally love seeing Ana's jump and be nimble as hell while firing.

Your idea will just promote her to be more stationary which will ultimately leaves her more susceptible.
I still support this, I also want her to have a passive that heals herself for 20% of the healing she does with her rifle to allies.
She DEFINITELY need this

I just made a post about this. My idea was that ana's nade would increase her jump height for a sec after she hit herself with it, so she could nade jump to perches that people can rocket jump to. People have been saying they don't like it because ana's would waste their nade, but the way I would use it is before the match starts or when the enemy team is regrouping. You could even use it to hit a teammate that is close to you then jump above them to get a quick shot off on someone in front of them.
02/10/2018 06:08 PMPosted by PulPu
LOVE THIS IDEA!
But does it only go through allies? Or evrybody?
Like these?
1. blue team>red team>blue team
2. red team>blue team
I would imagine only your team, because if it passed thru enemies you wouldn't be able to damage them. I don't know how much I like the idea tho, because as someone mentioned earlier pre firing at a full health teammate before they take damage can save their life. It's something I do somewhat frequently.