This is not an exhaustive list
Oh boy, here we go
Your failures:
*This topic
02/10/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Grevier
Your failures:
*This topic

Still less failures than Blizzard though
Hmmmm. Sorry, but whether or not Competitive Mode is a success or failure seems to be really subjective here at the forums.

OWL can't be called a success or failure as of yet. For that, we really need to see where it stands in the next few quarterly reports. We can't count the 2017 Q4 report that just came out as a definitive, as OWL just launched and naturally the viewership was going to be rather large. We'll have to see what it maintains as a constant over the next two quarters (since this season ends in July).
I actually feel like the community has been the biggest failure this game has seen, whether you think its the development teams fault or not its the community that affect your gaming experience and its just not a very nice one.

I don't feel like playing much anymore because of the throwers, cheaters, off meta one tricks, spammers, nasty people that I'm forced to team up with or play against.

I played for 2 hours today to try to level for a loot box, I got trapped in spawn in two matches by a Mei, a symettra in attack on my team placing the teleporter at cliff edge, a mercy spamming voice lines, people throwing round N bombs and F bombs on mic, teams made up of 3 snipers and no one budging- I finally levelled up and got 2 event player icons for skins i will probably never get and 2 sprays for characters I never use. I just kind of called it quits as there was zero incentive for putting myself through that much senseless frustration for no reward/result.
OWL has been anything BUT a failure
02/10/2018 05:06 PMPosted by LeeDento
I actually feel like the community has been the biggest failure this game has seen, whether you think its the development teams fault or not its the community that affect your gaming experience and its just not a very nice one.

And that is another reason that Overwatch desperately needs an internal guild/clan system, not forcing folks to external Discord Server to find one (as many won't go external).

Blizzard wants this game to really grow and not become just another Heroes of the Storm, that much is obvious. The first decade of WoW was an especially toxic community. But what really helped build that game's core community was guilds.

Blizzard wants Overwatch to continue growing, they need to remember what worked for their top game in the past. Give the players the internal tools to build their community and further attachment to the game.
Seeing as the game was almost never made the entire thing is a success, there's honestly only really been one change that I would call a failire and that is res on cd. Owl I think is doing really well differs from player to player but I see about 50/50 for and against
02/10/2018 05:10 PMPosted by JakuNonon
OWL has been anything BUT a failure
"I don't like it so it's a failure" -this forum
"Pre-Season" being a failure

it's almost as if the pre-season isn't meant to be the best product ;thinking